• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goodness it's been a while!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Odrikah

Yo, everyone! Nobody probably knows me anymore but I used to be a regular here. All throughout when I was in Highschool (Like seven years ago to three years ago), I got on KHI like almost every day.
I was reeled in by and mostly stuck to contributing to the good 'ole "KHI Makes A KH Game" threads and then after that inevitably fell through I kinda just faded away and forgot the password to my old account (Driku12.... or Darkriku12. I can't remember which one I used exactly at the time, haha).
So, well, long story short, I've been replaying Kingdom Hearts lately and I was feeling very nostalgic and decided to check back in here. I'm not sure if any of my old friends are still on here or not (KingMickeyRule, quiteMAD ahhhhhh i can't find youuuuuu) but if you recognize me, friend me, it's been too long!

EDIT: My goodness I just noticed something.

https://forums.khinsider.com/kingdo...game-discussion-1-story-narrative-themes.html

I happened to decide to join on the exact sixth anniversary of KHI Makes a KH Game, the thread that made me decide I wanted to join the forums all those years ago.

In't that neat.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I remember you! Welcome back! It's really cool to see a returning member after so long! Man, bringing up KingMickeyRulez and quiteMaD fills me up with nostalgia. I don't think they're around anymore, but I remember seeing you around KHI for awhile. I was known as KingdomKey or KitKat.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hey! Glad you're back! I have not seen you around before, but it's nice to meet you! :)

Odrikah

I remember you! Welcome back! It's really cool to see a returning member after so long! Man, bringing up KingMickeyRulez and quiteMaD fills me up with nostalgia. I don't think they're around anymore, but I remember seeing you around KHI for awhile. I was known as KingdomKey or KitKat.

Ah, I remember you too! Nice to see you again! Being on here, coming up with stuff with everyone were some of the most fun times that I can remember from that period of my life. The nostalgiaaaaa! Glad to be back :)

Hey! Glad you're back! I have not seen you around before, but it's nice to meet you! :)

Nice to meet you too! :D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
welcome back, i remember when you were darkriku2 but honestly thats it haha, i went by names like SquareEnicks, The Scientist, even chihuahuaman if you were extra retro. but anyways, good to see you back and i look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Odrikah

welcome back, i remember when you were darkriku2 but honestly thats it haha, i went by names like SquareEnicks, The Scientist, even chihuahuaman if you were extra retro. but anyways, good to see you back and i look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Aaahh yeah, I remember you as The Scientist I think! Good to see you, and I look forward to being here!

Welcome back! Never met you before, but I hope we can be great friends! :3

Woohoo, nice to meet you too! I'm always down for new friends, friend! :D

Back