• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Lingering Introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lingering Will

Awards
We Meet Again Young Keyblade Master...

Or is this the first time? I think it is... Yeah, definitely.

Anyway, how you doing? The name's Lingering Will, you can just call me Will I guess, that works for me. I recently got into the Kingdom Hearts series with some encouraging by a friend and have been enjoying myself, either laughing at the cut scenes and character interactions or laughing maniacally as I cut down enemies left and right.

It's FUN....

But yeah, I decided to join here, partially because I wanted to, partially because I felt the need to. Expect to see me around...

Aqua... Ven... One Day I Will Set This Right...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Lingering Will! Cutting down enemies left and right would be a lot of fun. Which KH game happens to be your first?

Anyways if you haven't already, please check out the FAQ! Or if you need help, the lovely community in KHI, along with its staff will certainly help you out. ;)

Lingering Will

Awards
Welcome to the forum, Lingering Will! Cutting down enemies left and right would be a lot of fun. Which KH game happens to be your first?

Might cause a lot of people to cringe, but it was actually 358/2 Days. After playing I and II I've gotta say I agree with most people when they say it's the worst one. The game play was pretty bad... Hehe...

But yeah, thanks for the warm welcome! Appreciate it.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Might cause a lot of people to cringe, but it was actually 358/2 Days. After playing I and II I've gotta say I agree with most people when they say it's the worst one. The game play was pretty bad... Hehe...

But yeah, thanks for the warm welcome! Appreciate it.

You're welcome! :)

You'd be the first to tell me 358/2 Day was your first game! And yeah, the gameplay wasn't the greatest, but I think it's as tolerable as much as the card system in Chain of Memories is. xD

Lingering Will

Awards
Oh man, don't even get me started on Chain of Memories! I barely got past Traverse Town before stopping. I couldn't take the cards, too weird of a system for me. :tongue:

Back