• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird Kingdom Hearts dreams lately...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I've had a dream about being Ava and telling the Foretellers new things, I've had another dream about being Kairi and having Xion, Axel, and Roxas sleep over at my house, I've even had a bizarre dream of seeing Sora jump around skyscrapers in a different city similar to the world that never was... but this fourth dream took the cake. XD

I dreamed I saw the KH III intro, and it was horrible. XD It was trying to retell everything that happened in the past Kingdom Hearts games using very poorly animated 2d custscenes and like Minecraft style 3d models. XD All while telling it in a "Teen Titans Go" type of poor "humor" way. XD I was like "oh nuuuu, what is this?" In the dream, but thankfully I had one funny dream scene in it that had all three older Xehanorts in a classroom teaching, and handing out Xehanort reports with scribbled words all over them that were barely legible. XD

( I also had a dream before this one that was about my little brother's dog having huge ugly skin things jutting out of it's tail... that was some Resident Evil kind of creepy stuff... and I've never played that game. XD)

I'm thinking of possibly animating a retelling of this on my youtube channel....possibly.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I wish I could have the dream of Axel, Roxas and Xion sleepover. I had a dream once of meeting Sora in The Grid and being on Light Cycles, man I wish to have that dream again. :)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I had a dream similar to the deep dive trailer before I even saw it and instead of roxas pulling down the hood, it was me and I was fighting side-by-side with an older Riku, that was my first and only KH related dream until after I played BBS, I was surrounded by darkness, aqua's armor clutching me and sending me back to the realm of light and I saw Aqua falling, I screamed, trying to wrestle away from the armor so I could fall with her, that way she wouldn't be alone and regardless of Xehanort's control (because I knew at that point I was Terra), with her I'd be able to control it

Caxinuld

Awards
I once had a dream where the Guardians of Light and Seekers of Darkness battled each other for the X-Blade. I don't remember much of the details, but I remembered Sora taking the X-Blade after disarming Xehanort and sliced through Xigbar and Saix. After Ansem and Xemnas were killed, Xehanort asked Sora if he was going to use the power of friendship to redeem him with a sarcastic tone. For some reason, Sora said something that was pretty out of character: "You don't deserve redemption, Xehanort."

Jochira

Awards
"You don't deserve redemption, Xehanort."

that's dark

last time I had a KH dream was last year:

I was playing as Sora at Beast's Castle and had just defeated Xaldin and was saying my farewells when Xaldin re-appeared outta nowhere and successfully turned the Beast into a Heartless... I remember having this ache of loneliness upon seeing the Beast being turned into a Heartless and it lingered a bit after I woke up too

DefiantHeart

Awards
I once had a dream where the Guardians of Light and Seekers of Darkness battled each other for the X-Blade. I don't remember much of the details, but I remembered Sora taking the X-Blade after disarming Xehanort and sliced through Xigbar and Saix. After Ansem and Xemnas were killed, Xehanort asked Sora if he was going to use the power of friendship to redeem him with a sarcastic tone. For some reason, Sora said something that was pretty out of character: "You don't deserve redemption, Xehanort."

Wow, thash really dark. :O

Your dream became my reality today, except I ate them.

Heh, Howler. :3

Cool dreams everyone. ^_^

Just last night I dreamed I was Aqua this time, and I was sent on a mission to the realm of darkness across that sea chu see in the dark margin. Apparently the mission was to capture these cartoon criminal fish people that were in the old black and white style of Disney, that were based on this island far out into the sea. I used a strange spell that made me invisible, and used Aero so I could hover slightly above the ground to surprise them. When I had succeeded in capturing them on a boat, I remember feeling like I wanted to go back home... so I think this took place shortly after Aqua finally gets rescued. Idk. XD

Not sure why I dreamed of being Aqua this time instead of Namine... I'm more similar to her in terms of drawing and staying in my room all the time being alone. XD Maybe ish a sign I'll be freed from my depression soon? :eek: Regardless, now ish just Skuld, Namine, and Xion that I have yet to have dreamed myself as, for this appears to be a weird pattern of being the main female KH characters? Kinda bizarre.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
What are you smoking and where can i get some?
Like i REALLY want to have dreams like that!
I'm high on art, i.e I probably shouldn't be so close to the paper when using markers. *sniff sniff*

Rage-Roxas

Awards
I once had a dream where I saw Ninjasks (the bug-like pokémon), but all of them had Marluxia's hair.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Xemnas's reaction at your profile pic fits so well with what you just said LOL

Ikr? Ish like she was destined to post in this thread with that picture. :eek:

I once had a dream where I saw Ninjasks (the bug-like pokémon), but all of them had Marluxia's hair.

Interesting. :3 Maybe ish a sign Marluxia will come back as a mutated bug-humanoid thing. ^_^

I hope I have more kh dreams to share in the future. :3

DefiantHeart

Awards
I had two dreams last night. The first dream was about my brothers and me getting our keyblades; the process would involve taking an X-shaped stone along with a keyblade we would make out of wood, to this place on these mountains where we'd get the two fused together to create a real, metallic keyblade. Unfortunately, I don't remember much of what happened, other then seeing one of my brothers fall off the cliff and me jumping in after him to save him as we fell into this weird abyss. I think I remember my other brother quickly getting his keyblade created so he could rescue us, but ish very vague.

The other dream didn't have anything to do with Kingdom Hearts, but was cool and strange nonetheless. I was a high school girl again, like in another dream I had, though I feel the two took place in different realms... and I had magical powers again. This time I was more of a prankster then a hero like I was the last time, and I'd do stuff like create invisible holes for people who were mean to me to fall into. I'd also for some reason help Pewdiepie do his homework in time by freezing the time around us, first time I dreamed up a youtuber. When it was the end of the day, I'd fly home and I'd speed up the process through teleportation by constantly saying "home". When I finally got back home, the house was twice as big as our real house, and had this interesting old design look and feel to it. ( I might draw it, it was very vivid in my mind.) When I entered the house, my parents looked the same, but my two little brothers had become my little sisters in this dream, and they were a lot nicer to me then the irl versions. XD For some reason me and my "sisters" slept on the second floor balcony in one big bed made of ice. The bed was precariously positioned on the tip of the balcony, so sometimes it would fall and break, and it often melted... but I would re-create a new bed of ice with my magical powers when that happened. XD

All in all, they were two very nice dreams I'd love to have again. XD Definitely made up for the one dream I had the night before. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back