• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Junk Food Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
The other day I had Cinnabon Delights from Taco Bell for the first time ever, and I have to say that they're super gross. I should have ate them first, they kind of ruined the Triple Double Crunchwrap for me. The Baja Blast Freeze wasn't bad, though.

With the awareness brought on recently by Rick and Morty and the live action Mulan coming next year, I don't see why not... McDonald's 'chef' or whatever he is supposed to be made an ambiguous tweet about it.

I would love that, mmmm

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
The other day I had Cinnabon Delights from Taco Bell for the first time ever, and I have to say that they're super gross. I should have ate them first, they kind of ruined the Triple Double Crunchwrap for me. The Baja Blast Freeze wasn't bad, though.

I would love that, mmmm

These all sound like the names of special techniques that appear in some anime with crazily overpowered characters, in all honesty???

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
"Ah yes, the fabled Baja Blast Freeze technique, Sadahiko-Senpai. How powerful it is to blow away part of the continent."

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
These all sound like the names of special techniques that appear in some anime with crazily overpowered characters, in all honesty???

You're kind of right, never thought about it this way before.

Go Pikachu, use Triple Double Crunchwrap!!

I think that sounds like some weird Arbok exclusive attack or something xD

"Ah yes, the fabled Baja Blast Freeze technique, Sadahiko-Senpai. How powerful it is to blow away part of the continent."

giphy.gif

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Incidentally, I got a Sweet & Sour Pizza from Papa Johns. What even is.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Reminds me of pineapple pizza, I don't know if I should try it. I've had so much pizza lately.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Reminds me of pineapple pizza, I don't know if I should try it. I've had so much pizza lately.

It was pretty gross to be honest. Like carne pizza, but with barbecue sauce as the base and weird stringy pork set into the cheese. It just wasn't that good; apparently he only decided to try it because it was the only pizza they had premade at the time.

Speaking of fast food, have you guys heard of how Burger King tried to do a charity with McDonald's on world peace days a couple of years ago where they would have combined the Whopper and the Big Mac to make the McWhopper? McDonald's said no, but Burger King provided instructions on how to make it for anyone that's committed to go to both fast food restaurants :)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm not big on pineapple pizza, but it can be okay. I usually don't like it mich because the pineapple chunks on it aren't good, so I'd suggest self-made.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
It was pretty gross to be honest. Like carne pizza, but with barbecue sauce as the base and weird stringy pork set into the cheese. It just wasn't that good; apparently he only decided to try it because it was the only pizza they had premade at the time.

Speaking of fast food, have you guys heard of how Burger King tried to do a charity with McDonald's on world peace days a couple of years ago where they would have combined the Whopper and the Big Mac to make the McWhopper? McDonald's said no, but Burger King provided instructions on how to make it for anyone that's committed to go to both fast food restaurants :)

What the- fuck McDonald's.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I've never heard of Tully's.

And I'm honestly not a huge fan of McD's or BK. BK burgers always have a bunch of grissle in them when I eat them and it grosses me out. McD's just doesn't sit right with me and I get sick if I eat it.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I've never heard of Tully's.

And I'm honestly not a huge fan of McD's or BK. BK burgers always have a bunch of grissle in them when I eat them and it grosses me out. McD's just doesn't sit right with me and I get sick if I eat it.

Maybe it's more of a local thing, but they are famous for their honey mustard and their chicken tenders. It's your typical sports themed restaurant with trophies and jerseys lining the wall, yada yada

I usually get sick when I eat pizza hut, I could never eat the stuff. The only thing I could handle when I was a kid was a slice of pizza, a breadstick or two, and the sunflower seeds.

SoulXaldin

Awards
I did it, I accomplished my goal: I have finally eaten a Baconator.

Wendy's gift was very good honestly. The bacon perfectly compliments the beef and cheese, along with the ketchup serving as a kicker to boot. But I feel like the addition of Mayo felt completely unnecessary. For starters, I don't even like Mayo, but not so much that I wouldn't eat the burger because of it. Mmm, I could go for another right now. :tongue:

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Didn't really eat a whole lot during the day today, but definitely made up for that by having a delicious chimichanga for dinner. Such a satisfying supper.

Also, as someone who likes McDonald's a lot, I now want to go to Japan just to eat their McDonald's. ...and totally visit other important places in Japan and not just go to eat their variation of a global fast food chain...
[video=youtube;6ZdaFzjEiMg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZdaFzjEiMg[/video]

SoulXaldin

Awards
No, but since you asked the question, I'm gonna assume that the milkshake is amazing! Not sure if there is a Sonic where I am, though...

Back