• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Submissions and new ideas for stories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
For those who don't me, Hi. By here, as you can see, I go by SorasTwilight. The last recent years I have been on here I like to check into the creative writing community here. If you are familiar with my work, then I will let you know that I am currently taking in story submissions. I am nearing the end of my college days and want to pick this up as a hobby and a way I can interact with others via online and on this forum.

For those who do not know me, I started this account back in 2009 and am now nearing the end of my college days. I love to write on my free time and love to interact and share thoughts/comments on how these ideas make others feel. I am graduating with an English degree from my school and plan on teaching ESL (English as a Second Language). Again, I want to take in more submissions in order to better my writing and to interact.

Again for those who have read my work before, I do plan on writing more short stories and poems about my life and other things that interest me. I plan on having my next piece to be as raw as I can be (without it banning me on here lol.)

Without further a-do, please be patient with me and let know your thoughts :)

To submit an idea, please send me a message here or comment below. I will be checking often.

Thank you!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I eagerly look forward to your short stories and poems, SorasTwilight. :) Including your raw piece that you're planning to work on! Also, I don't think anyone has ever been banned for writing in the creative writing section. xD Long as it's like PG-13 with warnings for triggers and whatever, you're good. Of course, you can always send it to me in a PM for a green light, if you're unsure about it and stuff too. In the meantime, it's really cool that you're wanting to do story submissions! I don't really have anything to submit, but I hope someone submits you something. lol. I wish you luck!

Actually, what kind of submissions are you looking for? Like, would it all be fanfiction? Or would you write an original piece based on two characters somebody submits to you? :)

Last edited:

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
I am up for grabs with whatever the people want :). If I feel confident enough to write it then I shall. I would be honored when someone asks me to do this as they feel I am the best fit to explain the emotions they have inside in a more creative outlet.

D

Deleted member 246005

For those who don't me, Hi. By here, as you can see, I go by SorasTwilight. The last recent years I have been on here I like to check into the creative writing community here. If you are familiar with my work, then I will let you know that I am currently taking in story submissions. I am nearing the end of my college days and want to pick this up as a hobby and a way I can interact with others via online and on this forum.

For those who do not know me, I started this account back in 2009 and am now nearing the end of my college days. I love to write on my free time and love to interact and share thoughts/comments on how these ideas make others feel. I am graduating with an English degree from my school and plan on teaching ESL (English as a Second Language). Again, I want to take in more submissions in order to better my writing and to interact.

Again for those who have read my work before, I do plan on writing more short stories and poems about my life and other things that interest me. I plan on having my next piece to be as raw as I can be (without it banning me on here lol.)

Without further a-do, please be patient with me and let know your thoughts :)

To submit an idea, please send me a message here or comment below. I will be checking often.

Thank you!
I have of Kingdom hearts based crossovers if you are interested.

1. Kingdom hearts x The bouncer- There is popular fan theory that Sora and Sion the main character of the bouncer are related so i wanted to do a fic that played on that idea.

2. Kingdom hearts x RWBY- I wanted to ship Sora with Yang, Blake, or Weiss from RWBY. Bonus points if Sora is a lion faunus whenever he's on remnant. it would be best if Sora and Blake/Weiss/Yang were the same age.

3. Kingdom Hearts x Type 0- Sora and Eight are voiced by the same actor in Japan so I wanted to do an AU where Eight take Sora's place as the series hero. Since Class Zero are all orphans with codenames you can have Eight's real name be Sora and he grew up on Orience under the care of Class Zero. And you could do that for the other members of Class Zero and the other good guys as well.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
I have of Kingdom hearts based crossovers if you are interested.

1. Kingdom hearts x The bouncer- There is popular fan theory that Sora and Sion the main character of the bouncer are related so i wanted to do a fic that played on that idea.

2. Kingdom hearts x RWBY- I wanted to ship Sora with Yang, Blake, or Weiss from RWBY. Bonus points if Sora is a lion faunus whenever he's on remnant. it would be best if Sora and Blake/Weiss/Yang were the same age.

3. Kingdom Hearts x Type 0- Sora and Eight are voiced by the same actor in Japan so I wanted to do an AU where Eight take Sora's place as the series hero. Since Class Zero are all orphans with codenames you can have Eight's real name be Sora and he grew up on Orience under the care of Class Zero. And you could do that for the other members of Class Zero and the other good guys as well.

Thanks for the suggestions and the ideas :) with some of these, I do have little knowledge about each of the series, but will do my research about each one to see :) Please be patient and I shall start working on it!

D

Deleted member 246005

Thanks for the suggestions and the ideas :) with some of these, I do have little knowledge about each of the series, but will do my research about each one to see :) Please be patient and I shall start working on it!

Its cool take your time.

I had some ideas for each if you want any help but i'm curious to see what you come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back