• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help... completely stuck on what to do next

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron16707

So i got kicked out of atlantica because I need magnera to continue. From what i know by googling, in order to get magnera i need to visit Port Royal for the second time. In order to do that, I need to finish the episode in Hallow Bastion. In order finish that episode I need to get Wisdom Form to level 7 for Quick Run lvl 3, for that I need final form to unlock lvl 7 wisdom, to get final form i need to progress the story, to progress the story i need to finish atlantica, and it just goes in a circle from there. Im just so confused as to what to what im supposed to be doing....

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Not sure what kind of playthrough you're doing but if you've already finished the 1000 Heartless battle in Hollow Bastion then Port Royal's second visit will be open for completion which will give you Magnera. There's no STORY segment in KH2 which requires growth abilities to be leveled up. I'm guessing you've made the misinformed decision to try and complete the Cavern of Remembrance before finishing the game's story.

Aaron16707

yeah i might have tried to do cavern lol... guess i just have to figure out how to start the 1000 heartless battle and i should be back on track

Aaron16707

Yep you were right... just got confused thinking i had to do the caverns right now. Thanks a lot!

ngc50

Awards
What makes you think you need quick run level 3 for Hollow Bastion? As you already noticed, that's an impossible scenario

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
What makes you think you need quick run level 3 for Hollow Bastion? As you already noticed, that's an impossible scenario

She mistook the Caverns of Remembrance as being mandatory because of the cutscene that draws your attention to it during the Battle of Hollow Bastion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back