• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manidesu

Okay i cant seem to activate the secret ending no matter what I do!
Im playing on standard mode, i answered the three questions like so: losing something thats important, my close freinds, to recover something important. I got all the letters in the mini game. But it still wont appear! The cutscene just cuts off after Ventus' little camio. What do i do???
And theatre mode! I dont even have it. In the ddd menu ive only got three options: new game, continue, and back. Where is it??
Please help.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
The secret ending is in theater mode, which is going to be accessible in the Mementos when you load into your file, I believe. It's a tad different than how the other KH games do the Theater Menu option, so I understand the confusion.

Manidesu

The secret ending is in theater mode, which is going to be accessible in the Mementos when you load into your file, I believe. It's a tad different than how the other KH games do the Theater Menu option, so I understand the confusion.
Mementos???
Never heard of it. How do i access the mementos? You mentioned file loading, but when i go to load a file from the ddd menu the only thing i see are my saved files. Do i need to load the file and then use a save point menu to find mementos?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Mementos is on the main menu screen when you pause the game. Open the menu, scroll down until you see Mementos, then select it. Then select Theatre Mode. The secret ending should be the last entry in Theatre Mode.

Manidesu

Okay found mementos menu. But i still dont have the secret ending with Kairi. Is there something else i need to do besides answer the questions correctly and get all the letters in the credits mini game?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
You have to also have 7 trophies, if I remember correctly from the 3DS version. Pretty sure that carried over to the PS4 port. 7 trophies from the Journal, not 7 PSN trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back