• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Memorial Music Box Website & Campaign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

To commemorate the release of KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 ReMix, as well as the series's 15th anniversary, Square Enix has launched the KINGDOM HEARTS Memorial Music Box website and campaign!

The website features 8 tracks that can be played: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Aqua, The 13th Struggle, Blast Away! Gummi Ship I, and Tension Rising. As each track plays, a model of Sora runs on sheet music as music notes, familiar icons and images from past games fly through the background. Sora's speed change along with the background images depending on the music, and dialogue relating to each song flashes on the screen.

The special campaign will be held from March 9~31! 15 lucky winners will be randomly selected via lottery to receive an originally produced DEARLY BELOVED music box! 

To enter, follow the official KINGDOM HEARTS Twitter account (@_KINGDOMHEARTS) and share your favorite memory of the series related to the story or music with the hashtag [COLOR=#555555][FONT="]#音で視るキングダムハーツ[/FONT][/COLOR]. 

Source: Famitsu

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Alllllllllllright what's the hitch

Japan-only address?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I thought that the songs would be music box versions of the originals but guess I was wrong. That music box looks really nice. I guess the song it plays is Dearly Beloved?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Aw, the site is cute and I really like all these little events and competitions and whatnot we've been getting this year.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
The real question is "how will Nomura make this music box canon?"

Duuhhhhhh, the music box is obviously canon. Sora has to dance to the rhythms of his heart and the rhythms of the street in order to awaken Ventus, Xion, Namine, and Roxas. He gets the music box after traveling through Elwood City and teaming up against Arthurnort.

Caxinuld

Awards
Sora lost his memories and to get them back he must dance to all the musics Dance Dance Revolution style!

-Nomura
What makes this even funnier is that there's a real Dance Dance Revolution game with Disney songs remixed & used in the soundtrack, all Nomura has to do is make some new songs or buy the rights to the old ones & throw in some KH goodness for a new game that will delay KH3. This is just one of the songs from the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfk1tLIffWY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back