• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greetings, what should I do with my 1.5 + 2.5 games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

iWin4Prep

Website
www.ronjoniak.org
Hi there friends.

I am interested in hearing your opinions on an issue.

I have KH 1.5 hd remix and KH 2.5 HD remix for the PS3.

I've been getting an itch to replay them again. I have, essentially, mastered kingdom hearts 1 with some 50+ playthroughs (The only thing I haven't done in this game is grind enough to get the ultimate weapon, but other than that I've accomplished it all and practically know the game like the back of my hand).
I beat Kingdom hearts 2 for the first time this year. That game was amazing, long, and beautiful. I have not beat everything there is in the game yet... I have all the data bosses or what not to face, and stuff like that.

Now, I have the other games that apparently came with the hd remixes. I'm not sure of their titles anymore, but their the card games. I enjoyed playing them somewhat, but have not beat them yet.

My question is, if you were in my position, what would you do to get a fully emersive kingdom hearts playthrough. Should I start everything over? After KH 1? What direction should I play the games? What are the importance of the other (non-main) games that I have with these remix editions.

By the way, it's really cool to be back on this community again. Im hyped!

Muke

whatever
Awards
None of the games are COMPLETELY filler and unnecessary. Re:Coded is 95%. To understand the whole story, you need to play/watch all of them.

About the order etc., I created a thread some time ago going into detail about that (but not too much detail, like, it's spoilerless.)
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...dom-hearts-where-do-you-start-what-order.html

I'd say start everything over and in release order (the one I linked). ^^
Also, welcome back!

Back