• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Stress

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I actually went to Chuck E Cheese to blow some stress, it was disappointing. I did get to play some games though and get some Dip n Dots. Did you know that Chuck E Cheese serves alcohol now?

It was disappointing because there weren't enough older kid or adult oriented games. The air hockey table was too small for me to play with my friend. The medium sized pizzas were pretty small and there wasn't much of a variety at the buffet. The animatronics kept making those flapping sounds and the lip syncing was way off. There was also no buttons on that water shooter game and I pretty much had to keep my aim at the target. There was also a glass covering of the game where I rolled the balls into.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I actually went to Chuck E Cheese to blow some stress, it was disappointing. I did get to play some games though and get some Dip n Dots. Did you know that Chuck E Cheese serves alcohol now?

It was disappointing because there weren't enough older kid or adult oriented games. The air hockey table was too small for me to play with my friend. The medium sized pizzas were pretty small and there wasn't much of a variety at the buffet. The animatronics kept making those flapping sounds and the lip syncing was way off. There was also no buttons on that water shooter game and I pretty much had to keep my aim at the target. There was also a glass covering of the game where I rolled the balls into.
Er... you do realize that Chuck E Cheese's slogan is "where a kid can be a kid," right? You're really barking up the wrong tree if you're expecting adult-oriented games at a place like that...

SoulXaldin

Awards
Stress: the one thing preventing me from doing my homework right now because of the educational pressures of being a dedicated student. Or is that procrastination? I can't tell.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Stress: the one thing preventing me from doing my homework right now because of the educational pressures of being a dedicated student. Or is that procrastination? I can't tell.

Stress acts as a reminder to do stuff, so it sounds more like procrastination.

sephydark

Awards

Could be both. I know I tend to procrastinate the most when I'm really stressed out. I think that for most people there's an optimum amount of stress for getting things done: too little and you're not bothered enough to do something, too much and it can have all sort of bad effects.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Er... you do realize that Chuck E Cheese's slogan is "where a kid can be a kid," right? You're really barking up the wrong tree if you're expecting adult-oriented games at a place like that...

Yes, I know. I also said that there should also be older kid-oriented games as well. Also, Chuck E Cheese is serving alcohol to adults, so what I am trying to get across is that Chuck E Cheese could have more games oriented towards older generations if they are serving alcohol towards adults now. Back in the day, Chuck E Cheese used to have separate areas for older kids and little kids. However, a lot of things have changed since the mid 2000's and most of the kids that came in were little. So, I can understand the change since a lot of older kids like my sister back in the day would complain about the misrepresentation of older kids showing up at the restaurant as opposed to the reality that mostly little kids showed up at the restaurant. There were also a lot of older kids that didn't go because Chuck E Cheese has a reputation of being pretty cheesy with their pizza, animatronics and so on.

I have thought about also going to another place called It'z but I recently found out that the place was closed down because the landlord couldn't come up with an agreement in leasing or something like that. There are other places that I could go to.

What are your opinions of Chuck E Cheese serving alcohol?

Anyways, I shouldn't get off topic. I only went to the restaurant because it was close by and I needed some stress to blow. It seems as of late that my stress is getting harder and harder to blow off.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
They serve alcohol so parents aren't bored out of their mind while their kids play.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
They serve alcohol so parents aren't bored out of their mind while their kids play.
True, I guess the games wouldn't do much good since they barely made a dent in me getting obsessed in the game. I would be careful if I were the parents though, don't want to get too drunk when taking the kids home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back