• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just having a open mind. Could the thirteen seekers be..?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kvyra

Awards
Is real possible the thirteen seekers of darkness the original organization 13 be the true bodies of the organization.. Xehanort wanted bodies maybe this is who the true seekers of darkness are..? Making Ansem a seeker. Just a thought.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I… don't really understand? Could you elaborate?
Do you mean Xemnas' organization with 'the original organization'?

kvyra

Awards
Sorry. I mean that that true seekers of darkness are not nobody's at all but are the true forms of the organization. Like how Xemnas would be Xehanort, how Xigbar would be Briag. The true identity of O13 are SOD.

kvyra

Awards
I… don't really understand? Could you elaborate?
Do you mean Xemnas' organization with 'the original organization'?

Sorry. I mean that that true seekers of darkness are not nobody's at all but are the true forms of the organization. Like how Xemnas would be Xehanort, how Xigbar would be Briag. The true identity of O13 are SOD.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The Seekers of Darkness are indeed not all Nobodies at all as far as we know since we have already six confrimed members:
I. Master Xehanort
II. Xemnas
III. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
IV. Xigbar
VII. Saix/Isa
XII. Young Xehanort

Numbers V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XI and XIII are so far unknown.

So if the idea is that the new Organisation has exact the same members as the old one except this time they are their human forms this won't work.

Luxu

Awards
Consider what Sephiroth said. The "True" Organization XIII is all Xehanort, and I am also thinking Vanitas will make an appearance. And Vessel XIII was almost Sora but was prevented by Lea blocking it. In short, the True Organization XIII are all composed of different people that would be of use.

Like Ansem to counter Riku
Xemnas to counter Roxas/Sora

So on and so forth.

SoulXaldin

Awards
The Seekers of Darkness are indeed not all Nobodies at all as far as we know since we have already six confrimed members:
I. Master Xehanort
II. Xemnas
III. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
IV. Xigbar
VII. Saix/Isa
XII. Young Xehanort

Numbers V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XI and XIII are so far unknown.

So if the idea is that the new Organisation has exact the same members as the old one except this time they are their human forms this won't work.

Could the "Master of Masters" be a potential Xehanort? I haven't watched Back Cover yet but I couldn't think of any other character other than Eraqus or Xehanort that would exist during that time period (X) so he could be another of the Thirteen Seekers, maybe????

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Could the "Master of Masters" be a potential Xehanort? I haven't watched Back Cover yet but I couldn't think of any other character other than Eraqus or Xehanort that would exist during that time period (X) so he could be another of the Thirteen Seekers, maybe????

Provided that in the current new Organisation there even can be people from the X-era at all, the Master of Masters is probably the only one that can be ruled out, not because anything that happens in X Back Cover (so it's not really a Spoiler) but because Nomura himself states in the latest interview with Famitsu that the Master of Masters won't make an appearance in KH III at all.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Provided that in the current new Organisation there even can be people from the X-era at all, the Master of Masters is probably the only one that can be ruled out, not because anything that happens in X Back Cover (so it's not really a Spoiler) but because Nomura himself states in the latest interview with Famitsu that the Master of Masters won't make an appearance in KH III at all.

Oh my, I had no idea. Well, I guess he's ruled out then. Should I really be watching those interviews, too? I guess I'm missing out on details.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh my, I had no idea. Well, I guess he's ruled out then. Should I really be watching those interviews, too? I guess I'm missing out on details.

It's not that surprising having no idea about it, lol, as it is not common knowledge among the wider fanbase.

Reading the Nomura interviews can indeed help tremendously with taking in more details about the lore and storyline.
It is sadly one of the more glaring flaws of the KH series that some information can only be found in developer interviews and the Japan-only Ultimania books (which contain also more interviews like i.e. Scenario Mysteries).

KHInsider has translations for most of the interviews on the main site (sorted after the games).
There are many different ones, some talking also "only" about gameplay mechanics, concepts and ideas for the scenarios.

The most important ones for story-stuff are usually the Ultimania interviews and those with the game magazine Famitsu, sometimes also Dengeki, which are made after the release of the respective game.
The Director's Secret Report XIII from 2006, an exclusive book that was included with the original KH 2 Final Mix in Japan also includes a plethora of interesting information, among it being the fact that when Heartless and Nobody (if one exists) of a person are destroyed the original person comes back, years before it was officially confirmed in Re: Coded.

SoulXaldin

Awards
...the fact that when Heartless and Nobody (if one exists) of a person are destroyed the original person comes back, years before it was officially confirmed in Re: Coded.

That, too?! I thought that was learned in DDD. But that could be because I never even finished Re: Coded *nervous chuckle*

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That, too?! I thought that was learned in DDD. But that could be because I never even finished Re: Coded *nervous chuckle*

In-universe it was confirmed for the first time in the secret ending of Re: Coded, which of course you haven't seen when not having finished it.

Way before that it was however already stated in supplementary material like the Director's Report.

SoulXaldin

Awards
In-universe it was confirmed for the first time in the secret ending of Re: Coded, which of course you haven't seen when not having finished it.

Way before that it was however already stated in supplementary material like the Director's Report.

Gotcha. Well, since I've become a disgrace to all KH fans, I will have to replay the entire series as atonement for my sin of ignorance. :frown:

Luxu

Awards

People from the X-Era still exists. But they are unlikely to be candidates, with Ephemer and Skuld being in Unchained, and the Player lost in the Realm of Sleep it makes it highly unlikely. Not to mention the Foretellers and Luxu are dead by this point.

SoulXaldin said:
Gotcha. Well, since I've become a disgrace to all KH fans, I will have to replay the entire series as atonement for my sin of ignorance. :frown:

Don't forget to play Proud mode to unlock the secret endings! Also, if Sora killed you...Then how do you exist at all?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Nah, it's ok.
I'd wager that the amount of fans who don't know about all the interview stuff is higher than those who do know, at least in the western fandom. ;D

For those who are interested in the lore, connections and extra story confirmations they do provide an advantage though.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Don't feel bad. When I first started posting here, I did a even bigger sin; a lot of my knowledge of the portable games came off the KH Wikis. *cringes* It took me getting the PS3 collections and saving up and getting DDD before I could rectify that..and geez, I was surprised that those wikis weren't accurate and there was information in interviews that most US players never saw or cared to research.

We'll have to see who the Seekers are.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Don't feel bad. When I first started posting here, I did a even bigger sin; a lot of my knowledge of the portable games came off the KH Wikis. *cringes* It took me getting the PS3 collections and saving up and getting DDD before I could rectify that..and geez, I was surprised that those wikis weren't accurate and there was information in interviews that most US players never saw or cared to research.

OMG, you got info off of Wikis, too? HIGH FIVE!

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
*high fives SoulXaldin* Yes I did at first. Until I got the collections.

But yeah, I didn't realize since well, I used to play FFXI..the wiki to that is pretty heavily policed(it's basically a walkthough, so they kinda have to), so I had no idea that wikis for other games might have some inaccuracy in them.

I'm reformed now...tho yeah, I still trust the FFXI wikis since I know you'll get murdered over there if you're the one that posted the fake stuff.

SoulXaldin

Awards
*high fives SoulXaldin* Yes I did at first. Until I got the collections.

But yeah, I didn't realize since well, I used to play FFXI..the wiki to that is pretty heavily policed(it's basically a walkthough, so they kinda have to), so I had no idea that wikis for other games might have some inaccuracy in them.

I'm reformed now...tho yeah, I still trust the FFXI wikis since I know you'll get murdered over there if you're the one that posted the fake stuff.

Maybe in the end, I don't really need to understand like everything. I think Im content with what I can get off on the collections, too. Oh, and the cinematics.

Luxu

Awards

To be fair, I do somewhat gather info from the wiki. Only for certain Keyblades though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back