• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D HD ending crash, anyone with the same problem?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ER_Mac3

Well, I came here to see if anyone had the same problem even though it's really not likely since I haven't found a single post regarding the situation. I've been trying for quite some time to get past the final scene, but the thing just crashes all the time. After the final boss in KH3D HD, the Mysterious Tower scene runs accordingly, but the scene in which Sora departs is pitch black, no audio, subs only, and then after that, it's everything black forever.

I already went through the final bosses 3 times, and no success. Anyone that could shed some light on this one? I wanna begin my trophy hunting :C

Muke

whatever
Awards
That's really strange and too unfortunate. :/ I hope someone here can help you resolve this, though there is probably nothing else to do than hope SE will patch it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I came here to see if anyone had the same problem even though it's really not likely since I haven't found a single post regarding the situation. I've been trying for quite some time to get past the final scene, but the thing just crashes all the time. After the final boss in KH3D HD, the Mysterious Tower scene runs accordingly, but the scene in which Sora departs is pitch black, no audio, subs only, and then after that, it's everything black forever.

I already went through the final bosses 3 times, and no success. Anyone that could shed some light on this one? I wanna begin my trophy hunting :C

My best suggestion is to delete the game itself and back up your save data then reinstall the game on your system.

Please also report this to SE via the contact links in this thread:

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...dom-hearts-hd-2-8-fcp-community-feedback.html

ER_Mac3

Yeah, not to mention KH3D opening also doesn't play for me, it's just pitch black and then I have to press any button in order to skip for the main menu. Well, I'll try doing the only thing I still didn't try which is reinstalling, not sure but maybe there's the possibility of some corrupted update files.

EDIT: reinstalled and the opening works now, I'll update if the solution works on the ending as well which is quite likely. Thanks for the support anyway guys :D

EDIT 2: it worked! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back