• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) So..what was she doing after 2.0?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Ok, if 0.2 is suppose to see what Aqua was up to for the past 10-12 years in the RoD, what did she do during CoM onwards?

The part where Mickey and Aqua find Riku is suppose to be set during the ending of KH1, but she is then blown away into a door after a heartless/unversed attacked her, and she is then seen lying on the beach until it is restored (ending KH1) then faded into darkness. so what did she do after that? during CoM, days, KH2, coded, DDD? just roam around..fight more? i felt the game should had been longer...

Muke

whatever
Awards
inspired by sephy:

Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Kartoffelpuffer Ka

Probably, yes, she fought on, as she says she will in her last monologue when fighting against the Devil's Wave at Destiny Islands. She probably fought some huge monsters like the Dark Hide, calling them Dwellers of Darkness (which is hella nice they kept that translation when the Tower appeared lol).

Also, it's not really like there's much more to do in the RoD.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Well to think about it logically, she spent 10'years in there during 0.2 which (assuming the secret episode backs right up to 0.2) was only about 4 hours to her. This means, every hour, 2.5 years passes in the realm of light. Since less than two years have passed since kh1 and the end of DDD, that's less than an hour to her. So... it's not like she was waiting that long

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Well to think about it logically, she spent 10'years in there during 0.2 which (assuming the secret episode backs right up to 0.2) was only about 4 hours to her. This means, every hour, 2.5 years passes in the realm of light. Since less than two years have passed since kh1 and the end of DDD, that's less than an hour to her. So... it's not like she was waiting that long

There was no real confirmation (or even implication imo) that she finds Castle Town right after falling into the darkness. Also just because it's 4 hours to us doesn't mean it's for hours to her.
You can complete KH1 in like 4 hours but that doesn't mean that Sora saves all those worlds and defeats Ansem in 4 hours.

Muke

whatever
Awards
No... the Realm of Darkness doesn't have any "time"...
Also, saying 4 hours passed to her is probably because of the length of the game, right? But every player has an individual amount of playtime. I could play for 16 hours and then fight the final boss but if I'd say "16 hours passed" it's just inaccurate.

But yeah, as said, no "time" in the RoD. She also says in Blank Point that "[...]I've been here for a long time. Wandering through the endless hours... unable to escape." Which doesn't really sound like 4 hours, more like weeks or months imo...

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Apparently, she walked. A lot. She met DiZ, and she fought Red Eye, although it's not clear when. She still says they're not Unversed, so maybe that was prior to 0.2.

There was no real confirmation (or even implication imo) that she finds Castle Town right after falling into the darkness. Also just because it's 4 hours to us doesn't mean it's for hours to her.
You can complete KH1 in like 4 hours but that doesn't mean that Sora saves all those worlds and defeats Ansem in 4 hours.

"Kairi, it's been so long! Those 3 and a half hours really took their toll on you!"

To further confirm game time is not story time, most KH games have a clear indications days passed. Not to mention one game entirely about days passing by.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
For the record, it was sarcasm. I'm a math teacher. It's my way of using numbers to make a joke.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
There was one thing I didn't understand; Aqua knew that the worlds were in danger from Mickey, so why was she surprised by DiZ's talk of the worlds being in danger? I mean, I guess she could've assumed that he meant again, but why would she?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, I might be grasping at straws, but maybe because she inferred it has been long enough for it to be a new threat?
She kinda believed the first deed was done when she helped Mickey and Riku.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Apparently, she walked. A lot. She met DiZ, and she fought Red Eye, although it's not clear when. She still says they're not Unversed, so maybe that was prior to 0.2.
It was. 0.2 takes place right after the Secret Episode ends.

And there isn't anything to suggest that the Secret Episode takes place right after she fell into the RoD (actually the opposite, as she has been in there so long she is now willing to commit suicide because she can't take the idea of going on). So 0.2 doesn't cover 10 years of her in the RoD. If anything it's more like--

Final Episode -> ten years pass -> Secret Episode -> 0.2 -> one year passes -> Blank Points

So yeah, she probably just continued walking on, trying to find a way out and eventually ended up at the edge of the Realm of Darkness (The Dark Margin).

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
There was one thing I didn't understand; Aqua knew that the worlds were in danger from Mickey, so why was she surprised by DiZ's talk of the worlds being in danger? I mean, I guess she could've assumed that he meant again, but why would she?

*cough* because 0.2 completely shat in Blank Points' face *cough*

Seriously though, it seems to me like they didn't think this true too thoroughly.

Morgenstern

Awards
*cough* because 0.2 completely shat in Blank Points' face *cough*

Seriously though, it seems to me like they didn't think this true too thoroughly.

I'd say that this was the case for most secret ending teases, but 358/2 already shows how the Roxas v. Riku fight happened and the Final Mix versions of BBS fixed the "cape" problem (and also showcased the fight with Master Xehanort)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back