• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Play mini games online with your friends..." Best Buy synopsis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbG33K

So I was looking at my pre-order on Best Buy's website when I noticed 1.5+2.5's game synopsis:

Take on a new adventure with Sora in Kingdom Hearts Remix for the PlayStation 4. With six titles in one, this video game lets you explore other worlds with Donald Duck and Goofy to help Sora find his friends. With Kingdom Hearts Remix, you can also play mini games online with friends for even more fun.

Has there been any announcement on this? Or am I forgetting some semi-online feature that was present in 1.5 or 2.5 on PS3? What do you guys think this could be?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
So I was looking at my pre-order on Best Buy's website when I noticed 1.5+2.5's game synopsis:

Take on a new adventure with Sora in Kingdom Hearts Remix for the PlayStation 4. With six titles in one, this video game lets you explore other worlds with Donald Duck and Goofy to help Sora find his friends. With Kingdom Hearts Remix, you can also play mini games online with friends for even more fun.

Has there been any announcement on this? Or am I forgetting some semi-online feature that was present in 1.5 or 2.5 on PS3? What do you guys think this could be?
i think it could be mirage battle in birth by sleep

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
gosoxtim's got it, I think. It really does sound like someone at Best Buy is remembering BBS' online content and wasn't informed about the fact that it's gone!

Of course I'd be thrilled if they brought online play back but I bet this is just a misunderstanding...

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
they might be adding some kind of little side bonus content? KH certainly has a lot of potential for online Mario Partyesque mini games.

They've got access to every single Disney movie they've used so far, and the large wealth of Final Fantasy characters and creatures can also be used-- it wouldn't take much dev time, especially if they're recycling the KH1-DDD art assets. Think shitty little racing games, tennis, soccer, whatever. Square hasn't proven themselves necessarily competent at making fun minigames but I'm always open to weird new concepts.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
they might be adding some kind of little side bonus content? KH certainly has a lot of potential for online Mario Partyesque mini games.

They've got access to every single Disney movie they've used so far, and the large wealth of Final Fantasy characters and creatures can also be used-- it wouldn't take much dev time, especially if they're recycling the KH1-DDD art assets. Think shitty little racing games, tennis, soccer, whatever. Square hasn't proven themselves necessarily competent at making fun minigames but I'm always open to weird new concepts.
maybe but wouldn't here about this minigames by now?

Muke

whatever
Awards
That would be nice, let's see if this really turns out to be true or if it's just misinformation

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
maybe but wouldn't here about this minigames by now?

Square didn't ever reveal 2.8's Unlocked FPS increase on the PS4 Pro until release. Contrary to popular belief, they don't always have their shit together.

Square also hasn't shown up at any venue to release new info, and 2.8 came out like 2 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back