• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

I mean they weren't going to show three charred and burnt corpses onscreen in a children's game.

Hirokey123

Awards

They also aren't going to suddenly have human skin react realistically fire so I don't know why you'd think that attack would of charred or burnt them when a lot of story sorta only works if you account from the numerous times our characters had to face enemies with fire attacks. Magic is magic it's best not to try and apply logic to them.

As for Ursula it's what Ariel and Ursula say.

Ariel: You're Ursula---the sea witch! Didn't my father banish you?

Ursula: That's right, angelfish. But how could I stay away, when I knew you
were so miserable? What you need is a woman's advice.

Basically if she was actually killed Ariel should have been saying something like "didn't we defeat you" or "weren't you destroyed"? Instead she talks about about Ursula's banishment as if it was the King banishing her that sent her away, and then Ursula reconfirms "yeah I was banished but I came back for you". Yet the journal says the fight with Ursula did happen and she used darkness to return so....at this point the only way for these plot points to be reconciled is for Ursula to have been banished off screen by Triton sometime after we defeated her and returned the trident to him. Which I mean isn't like unbelievable but it's very clearly a retcon to bring Ursula back....and then there is DDD where Ursula's returns STILL makes no sense within ANY bound of logic established in the series.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

With Tremaine and her daughters being blasted offscreen and Aqua and Cinderella watching them like the trio was thrown into the air, it's hard for me to say they were killed by the blast. Aqua's "The darkness in their hearts overtook them." doesn't exactly imply it either, just that they're consumed by their jealously of Cinderella.

You can easily have them return and have them complain about the embarrassment from being blasted by the pumpkin Unversed and how it's aaaaall Cinderella's fault.

i'd believe that. otherwise the screams would've been shorter when that blast went off.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I mean they weren't going to show three charred and burnt corpses onscreen in a children's game.

But they didn't need to get charred. They could have just implied they faded into nothingness because Darkness had taken them over. It's not like people haven't magically turned into glowing balls of light or fading darkness in this series before. Getting creative with showing a death is something they are very familiar with.

Like they show Frollo fall into the flames in KH3D twice. We know for certain he's dead.

With the stepmother and stepsisters, they just some fire getting thrown towards them and their echoed shock. They then show sad low-poly faces on Cinderella and Aqua and give us Aqua's comment. Implied death is always the perfect excuse to make up why somebody is alive again if they feel the story calls for it.

KH fan 1989

Awards

Hi I am KH fan 1989 and I would like to say that the world I would love to see is Gargoyles. I think it would be fun for Sora to fight with Goliath.

Sonicfan2525

Awards

I think some of you are overthinking this whole "how characters died and how they came back to life" thing. This franchise loves to "kill off" characters only to bring them back later. Whether or not Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella would have realistically died in that fire bomb or not doesn't really matter. They DID die, at least by KH standards, but they can always come back. They did it with Ursula, Maleficent, Oogie Boogie, ALL of Organization XIII, and so on. Plus, you have to remember that Cinderella's world was destroyed by darkness and it came back when Sora and Mickey sealed the DTD, so it's really not that unrealistic to assume that the Tremaine family could have also come back to life.

I hate that characters can die and come back so nonchalantly in this franchise, and I hope that character deaths in KH3 stay permanent to leave some serious impact, but that is just how it is currently. I mean even Disney isn't afraid to keep their villains dead, so it just comes across as nothing more than a plot device to bring them back if they are needed.

RainyHeart

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I was thinking about how, since we've seen Neverland, it would be nice to get to see Pixie Hollow, although I don't know how the story would fit since those are apparently set before Tink meets Peter Pan. It'd be cute to see everyone turn into tiny little fairies for it.

I would love to see that! Plus, Pixie Hollow has so many cool areas to explore; the whole region is separated into different seasons. It could a be a world that could even go one for more than one game, since there are so many movies. Having Tinkerbell as a party member would be fun, maybe she could use the little trinkets she made in the first movie, except imagined as weapons. :D There isn't really a boss in that movie though....maybe they could stick a main antagonist in there. How fun would it be to see Ansem, Vemnas, or Vanitas as a pixie? xD

D

Deleted member 246005

Swordsman island just as a fun nod to the V-cast. According to the KH wiki it doesnt really have a story so it should be easy to fold in. I think you could have it be were Sora went after DDD to train.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Last edited:

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I mean it's possible.

KH2 had Disney Castle
BBS had Disney Town
KH3 Disney Land

Besides that i can't see Lion king returning unless they can manage to make most of the mechanics work with Lion Sora.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I mean it's possible.

KH2 had Disney Castle
BBS had Disney Town
KH3 Disney Land

Besides that i can't see Lion king returning unless they can manage to make most of the mechanics work with Lion Sora.
i think nomura will find a way to make lion king work with the rides i mean lion king king is one nomura favorite movies so yeah i can see it retuning but having a disneyland world could expain where these rides summiong from

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

is it possible that the disney atractions are comming from a world that called disney land?

plus i have a feeling we getting wreck it ralph,frozen,toy story, buzz light year tv show and lion king

You could idk source Jose's rumors for those worlds you "feel" are gonna happen, man.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

You could idk source Jose's rumors for those worlds you "feel" are gonna happen, man.

okay here the souce i found it about the rumors worlds but please take it with salt now until it confirm i how however thing this are going to make it happen

https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHea..._frozen_wreck_it_ralph_the_buzz_lightyear_tv/
https://twitter.com/Jose_Strife/status/791964775387242498 the orginal tweet

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

^

but cree summer retweeted it.
nothing is confrmed yet though i mean it might be world in kh3 we just don't yet right so we got to be patient now and take it as a rumor now

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I swear if Atlantis get's confirmed..

On Lion King again i have an incredibly hard time imagining Lion Sora being to use the rides in anyway.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I swear if Atlantis get's confirmed..

On Lion King again i have an incredibly hard time imaging Lion Sora being to use the rides in anyway.
will see right now it seem farfetched but espically the rides part but let let if it ocnfirmed or not as for atlantis i can see it happing confirmed hopefuly it the first new world annocemtmnet this year

Neo_

Awards

Just give me Robin Hood and Toy Story and I'm cool.

Back