• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts zodiac chest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzphenom

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 has a secret boss rush and to unlock it, you need to find all 12 zodiac chests!
[video=youtube;1VAt4WK4Un8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VAt4WK4Un8[/video]

350px-Marluxia_KHCOM.png

goku_black_scythe_by_rmehedi-darh4nx.png

caius_ballad_by_derubermensch-d6odpve.jpg

Marluxia, goku black and caius all represent the AutumnHarvest ritual and the passage of time. In final fantasy 13 the main character lightning is representative of the light which is why she tells hope "just call me light" and snow, its representative of darkness or winter. 2 sides of the annual year of summer and winter. all of this revolves around ragnarok which means "twilight" which is the division of night and day or the end of the cycle. showing you square enix incorporates themes that have to do with the passage of time and the circle of the zodiac wheel.

latest

the red and blue struggle of the annual year which is summer and winter which together form the purple ragnarok

677638_1313860012616_250_141.png

[video=youtube;ttV0mvtqj1M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttV0mvtqj1M[/video]
which is the same as the struggle competition in kingdom hearts which takes place in the sweltering summer heat

latest

Which culminates in the purple twilight

kh2-setzer.jpg

In FF13-2 we are introduced to Noel kreis Noël is French for "Christmas", but originates, like other Latin-derived language forms for the word, from the Latin natalis, which means "birth." In German, Kreis means "circle." which is an allusion to the birth of Christ or kreiss in winter on Christmas which is brought on by the autumn harvest. we also have the character Yeul , Yeul is derived from "Yule". Yule or Yuletide ("Yule time") is a festival observed by the historical Germanic peoples, later undergoing Christianised reformulation resulting in the now better-known Christmastide. in the new final fantasy XV our main hero is named noctis which means night clearly showing you that square enix deals heavily with themes associated with cycles ad the passage of time and the celestial bodies in the heavens.

final-fantasy-brave-exvius-being-localised-2ba38.jpg

the red and the blue, or summer and winter, when combined, form the purple twilight.
FINAL-FANTASY-XII-THE-ZODIAC-AGE-700x315.jpg

latest

once again red vs blue from FF12

jazzphenom

mqdefault.jpg

the colors red and blue make purple, so one full complete cycle of the zodiac wheel, which is one year, is purple, its Ragnarok or twilight which culminates in the green of spring fertility.

13 represents one full cycle of the wheel, there are 12 zodiac houses but one complete cycle from Aries to Aries is 13
whi.jpg

the 12 zodiac houses that reside within the one wheel one complete cycle of 360 degrees is 13.

dragon-ball-super-episode-28-you-must-start-watching-it-now.jpg

PRXE7pb.jpg

just like the two mutual parts of the zodiac wheel, summer and winter which make up the annual year. the same as the 2 factions of the members of the organization 13 of castle oblivion in chain of memories as well as those in the world that never was.

in kingdom hearts 0.2 you have to strike gears in order to turn back the hands of the clock i.e rewind time. on the keyblade no name which controls time we see gears

3207746_orig.jpg

illustrating that the gears are alluding to time. the keyblade void gear wielded by vanitas is thus alluding to the stoppage of time, i.e the winter solstice.

xehanorts keyblade bears an eye and a goat both symbols related to Capricorn. Capricorn represents a wise old man because the annual year is old in the winter. the symbol of capricorn is a goat and Capricorns ruling planet is saturn.

The Eye of Saturn. Like a giant eye for the giant planet, Saturn's great vortex at its north pole appears to stare back at Cassini as Cassini stares at it
https://www.nasa.gov/jpl/cassini/pia18273

saturn is the eye upon the keyblade, the all watchful eye that sees all.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
HOO BOY THEREALANSEM YOU ALWAYS KNOW RIGHT WHEN TO SHOW UP

IF IT BRINGS ME I MY KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

ITS A BAD SHITPOST, OOH OOOOOOH

UNREQUITED BAN

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
This post is some next level shit. Certainly more thorough than your average KHi blind praise posts and generic theories anyway

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You're just being nice to the crazy religious man so he can marry you and master poptart.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
If you want to prattle on symbolism, go theorize on Gravity Falls.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
also you make a theory about zodiacs and symbols and clocks and you don't even mention Dio's Za Warudo?

I am disappoint. So sad.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Dude, this list is literally:

blah blah blah Kingdom Hearts

blah blah blah weird-looking Nomura men

blah blah blah giant monsters

blah blah blah ANOTHER weird-looking Nomura man

blah blah blah Final Fantasy

blah blah blah Red vs Blue

blah blah blah Dragon Ball

blah blah blah keyblade

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I show up on the forums once in a century and for each time I do there's a zodiac thread waiting for me

jazzphenom

Dude, this list is literally:

blah blah blah Kingdom Hearts

blah blah blah weird-looking Nomura men

blah blah blah giant monsters

blah blah blah ANOTHER weird-looking Nomura man

blah blah blah Final Fantasy

blah blah blah Red vs Blue

blah blah blah Dragon Ball

blah blah blah keyblade

i understand that your comprehension skills are a bit lacking, you should take care of that. stop slacking off in your remedial courses.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't think you're one to be insulting people's comprehension skills buddy, lol. This is your third account

jazzphenom

I don't think you're one to be insulting people's comprehension skills buddy, lol. This is your third account

not at all. also, i can see the true meaning of kingdom hearts so my comprehension is not the one in question

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
not at all. also, i can see the true meaning of kingdom hearts so my comprehension is not the one in question
The true meaning of kingdom hearts is an elevator meeting and a cultural bridge being bonded with a lot of money and cocaine

I'm not sure why you keep sticking leaves in everything, at this point you should make like a tree and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back