• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILER] KH2.8 Special credits (the one on the game selection menu)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacrolash

If it were plutonic, why didn't she have the same motivation to find riku? He was missing as well, and he's important to her, but she doesn't feel THAT way about him.
Well actually she doesn't think about him that much at all? I mean she saw him last time when he tried to hold Ansem from her and after that she was kinda okay with him gone, only thinking about how she miss Sora?
I've played KH2 some time ago but as I remember she actually didn't care about Riku that much in KH2
Not to mention, they've had some time together on the islands after kh2, where they could probably talk about their feelings for each other
You see, for it actually to work fine we need to see it on ocreen. If we'd go like that I can actually imagine that in that time on island hapened anything I want to happen, from Sora to confess his feeling toward Kairi, to Vanitas confessing his feelings toward Riku through Sora lol.

I'm not saying that IT'S IMPOSSIBLE that Sora loves Kairi. All I've tried to tell that they need more time together on screen and not these "There might be something during that time we didn't see". This thing is not canon, it's called HEADcanon.
Someone made mention that it's like Noctis/Luna, but how? Noctis and Luna knew each other for 2 weeks and didn't meet up again until their 20's. Sora/Kairi were together since they were what, 4?
Well I can certainly play your trick and say that they might be writing anything in their diary from love confessions to jokes and outfit discussions?
Sora and Kairi wasn't "Together" since 4 in romantic means basically because children don't think about "mature love" at this age.

Yes they want to push SoKai in game but at this point of the story we saw so little on screen that it would be much better if they just left them three as friends and wont touch anything love related in nearest future. It may just destroy any development of Destiny trio we just barely got.

KingOfHearts

Well actually she doesn't think about him that much at all? I mean she saw him last time when he tried to hold Ansem from her and after that she was kinda okay with him gone, only thinking about how she miss Sora?
I've played KH2 some time ago but as I remember she actually didn't care about Riku that much in KH2

You see, for it actually to work fine we need to see it on ocreen. If we'd go like that I can actually imagine that in that time on island hapened anything I want to happen, from Sora to confess his feeling toward Kairi, to Vanitas confessing his feelings toward Riku through Sora lol.

I'm not saying that IT'S IMPOSSIBLE that Sora loves Kairi. All I've tried to tell that they need more time together on screen and not these "There might be something during that time we didn't see". This thing is not canon, it's called HEADcanon.

Well I can certainly play your trick and say that they might be writing anything in their diary from love confessions to jokes and outfit discussions?
Sora and Kairi wasn't "Together" since 4 in romantic means basically because children don't think about "mature love" at this age.

Yes they want to push SoKai in game but at this point of the story we saw so little on screen that it would be much better if they just left them three as friends and wont touch anything love related in nearest future. It may just destroy any development of Destiny trio we just barely got.

Screw it. Think what you will. It's always been there clear as day, canon as hell, but alright lol. When it happens, after all of this evidence, I'll just smile and nod."Haters gonna hate".

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
For all we know, KH3 might be able to pull off a geniune romantic development between Sora and Kairi without it feeling forced or contrived. The hints are there, they just need to expand and develop from that.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
one two three four, I declare a SHIPPING WAR.

Sora loves everyone, guys. Calm the diddly down. We can all have our own interpretations without it destroying the franchise.

Pacrolash

For all we know, KH3 might be able to pull off a geniune romantic development between Sora and Kairi without it feeling forced or contrived. The hints are there, they just need to expand and develop from that.
Well that is exactly what's gonna happen I suppose. But it might be also able to do the thing they did with KH2 and pretend like it was always there which would be sad
Sora loves everyone, guys.
That's canon yes. Now I demand huge polyamory family
Actually polyamory Destiny trio is the best ship

U.N. Owen

Awards
I never liked shipping in this fandom. There are 13 Xehanorts and everyone else is Sora in some way, shape, or form.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
one two three four, I declare a SHIPPING WAR.

Eeeh.
bj8nfa.jpg

Sora loves everyone, guys.

This right here, that's the truth.
And no "but he loves character X more than the others"-special-snowflake-crap.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That's canon yes. Now I demand huge polyamory family
Actually polyamory Destiny trio is the best ship
*chants* OT3, OT3, OT3, OT3

Here's to hoping that future titles will give Kairi and Riku enough interaction that we'll finally be able to pull it out of crackship territory.

palizinhas

Awards
They also had the Will/Elizabeth-scene way disjointed from the others earlier in the compilation. Peter Pan & Wendy or Aerith & Cloud are not really "canon romance couples" either as well.
It really helps if one does just look at the whole collection of scenes as a huge display of different forms of affection and connections in general instead of putting on the shipping goggles and rose-tinted romance-glasses.

The issue is that that the Roxas/Naminé scene bothers me regardless if it's supposed to be romantic or not. Because you have a bunch of Disney characters being close to each other. Then suddenly, there it is Roxas and Naminé, when every other relationship between original characters besides Kairi/Sora, which finishes off the montage, has already shown up. Cloud/Aerith at least also isn't between original characters. It just looks WEIRD and out of place compared to everything else going on. You either put it right before the Sora/Kairi part of it starts, or before the Disney session really begins. They put some Disney scenes earlier, but there is a clear shift beginning with the two "wake up" kisses.

And to be fair, the main focus of the Will/Elizabeth scene is between Jack and Elizabeth since he thinks she's gonna hug him instead. Will is just a piece in the background of the scene.

Pacrolash

*chants* OT3, OT3, OT3, OT3

Here's to hoping that future titles will give Kairi and Riku enough interaction that we'll finally be able to pull it out of crackship territory.
Sadly as far as we know Nomura it's not gonna happen(
*Going back at the dark cave with all the fanart and fanfics one could find*

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
*has only now seen this thread*

Omg these credits are the best thing ever. So glad they weren't a 1.5+2.5 bonus thingie and we got them now.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm pretty much shipping trios at this point. And by that I mean, I only see the Destiny Trio as possibly romantic. In fact, nowadays, I only like seeing SRK all shipped together and not just SoRi or SoKai. It's gotta be RSK with Sora in the middle of the sandwich.

RAX and the Wayfinder trio are OT3 platonic only for me (cause I don't like Lea/Axel being shipped with kids and I don't like Venny being shipped with adults and I don't see Aqua and Terra as romantic for whatever reason)

I don't see the point in really shipping these characters hardcore. There's not really a need for it. What would be the point? They all love each other and I don't see what romance can add to the situation. It'll just make fans mad (even though no one should be taking it seriously or shipping it hardcore, as I said)

Yamuraiha

Awards
I skipped the credits because I didn't care about them oops.. tried watching the video but skipped around LOL it does look a bit like *insert generic straight couple here* especially when it comes to the KH characters but it won't stop people from shipping what they want sooo..
but it was nice to see the other characters as well! Like Geppetto and Pinocchio, Zack and Ven, Neku, Shiki and Sora.. Mulan etc.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
hetero romance never adds anything to the situation

and yet, there is no escape

Lool indeed. I really hope there won't be any unnecessary romance stuff, but somehow it always gets forced into everything. It wouldn't be too surprising so I'm prepared for Sora/Kairi to happen but I would not be happy. There's really no need for it.

I like how in the new KHUx Valentines event they chose a quote from Sora to Namine. Not really sure why but. I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back