• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Cars 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
[video=youtube;E4K7JgPJ8-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4K7JgPJ8-s[/video]

[video=youtube;U1eQYk74R1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1eQYk74R1g[/video]

Cars 3 takes a totally different tone from the previous two as it examines an aging Lightning McQueen. Here's to hoping the movie captures what makes some of Pixar's films so special. It's set to come out June 16, 2017.​

Pandymint

Awards
I won't lie, I'm super interested in seeing this movie. The lighting between movie one and three is so different. It's almost super realistic.

I dunno aout you guys but I'm thinking this big wreck we see in the trailer is the opener of the movie, given the tone of the newest trailer. They won't kill Lightning, but it'll be interesting to see how low they take him in this movie.

Who's hype for more Tow Mater.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I won't lie, I'm super interested in seeing this movie. The lighting between movie one and three is so different. It's almost super realistic.

I dunno aout you guys but I'm thinking this big wreck we see in the trailer is the opener of the movie, given the tone of the newest trailer. They won't kill Lightning, but it'll be interesting to see how low they take him in this movie.

Who's hype for more Tow Mater.

I think they actually confirmed at this point that it's in fact about Lightning attempting to recuperate after the crash and him trying to win and beat out the newer cars that are far more advanced than he is. It's supposed to deal a lot with retirement and whatnot. It's definitely interesting to see the movie take a darker and more solemn tone than the first two.

Pandymint

Awards
So what you're telling me is that basically this movie is all about HNNNGGG YEAAAHHH VROOM VROOM V8 POWER beating slick cool electrical things.

Sounds like my kinda movie.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
It has my interest, but I dunno if I'll see it in theaters. Maybe on Blu-Ray when it releases. I'm not a huge fan of the series, though the trailer does raise the eyebrow a tad. I just kind of see the Cars series as the "this will make Pixar money so they can make me shit I'm actually excited for" series.

Pandymint

Awards
It has my interest, but I dunno if I'll see it in theaters. Maybe on Blu-Ray when it releases. I'm not a huge fan of the series, though the trailer does raise the eyebrow a tad. I just kind of see the Cars series as the "this will make Pixar money so they can make me shit I'm actually excited for" series.

That's fair, and probably how I will watch the movie myself.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
It definitely catches my attention with that wreck. My brother and I were shocked first seeing it. I may or may not go to the theaters to see it, but I will either way.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
After the train wreck that was Cars 2, I can't blame anyone for not wanting to see this one in theaters. When I first heard we were getting Cars 3, I couldn't help but roll my eyes at it. The new tone for this is for sure what's slowly turning my interest around.

Pandymint

Awards
I mean surely the movie can't be any worse than Cars 2. From what I've seen of it, it was just an all mighty meh. If not worse.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
This movie truly jsut a big commercial anyway. It will gross well, this product is a gold mine. But it looks like they are trying to make it into something more

Chuuya

Awards
I just hope this will be better than Cars 2.

Chuuya

Awards
Wall-E was okay I guess. You're right about that Grizz.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are you telling me that Pixar is trying to make me care about Cars? Damn it. The lighting is so realistic and really adds to the tone of the film. I'll probably see it in theaters if my friend is willing to go. If not, I'll wait for it to come to Bluray.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Are you telling me that Pixar is trying to make me care about Cars? Damn it. The lighting is so realistic and really adds to the tone of the film. I'll probably see it in theaters if my friend is willing to go. If not, I'll wait for it to come to Bluray.

There's a first time for everything.

Kounelli

Awards
Well Lassater is aware of the complaints towards this franchise which is probably why he wanted to take such a drastic approach to this. The common consensus I'm seeing on FB is the "millenials are coming after lighting" lol. Has anyone read the character descriptions? The dark blue/black one looks kinda cool.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Well Lassater is aware of the complaints towards this franchise which is probably why he wanted to take such a drastic approach to this. The common consensus I'm seeing on FB is the "millenials are coming after lighting" lol. Has anyone read the character descriptions? The dark blue/black one looks kinda cool.

Yeah, I really like the concept behind the newer, clearly more advanced cars coming in and taking over the roles of other characters like Lightning once did. It's rare that Lassater makes a bad movie, so I trust he can turn this one around.

ImVentus

Awards
That new trailer/sneak peek that got released recently was showing just how much I'm looking forward to this movie. There is potential for Mqcueen to go through some great character development this time around since the first Cars.

But now I'm gonna haft to try to stay away from more Cars 3 trailers until I can see the movie with a real theatrical experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back