• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Memorial Stained Glass Clock Exhibit Opens in Shinjuku Station!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The Kingdom Hearts Memorial Stained Glass Clock exhibit is now open at the Metro Promenade of Shinjuku Station in Japan! Fans of the Kingdom Hearts series have been taking photos and videos of the exhibit commemorating the 15th Anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series and release of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and you can view a couple of them below:

The official website for the Memorial Stained Glass Clock has also updated with the countdown clock leading to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue's release. 

And finally, Nomura's message has been translated by Saken!

- It's often said that Sora is an "ordinary boy" however he also has some odd points. 
How is adventuring through worlds you can only fathom in your dreams while withholding within you connections to many different hearts ordinary? 
Well, to simply express this, I'm sure everyone is on their own adventure, living day by day with the thought and connection of at least one other inside them. By this, we can see that Sora is a boy that can be found anywhere. And just like each and everyone of us, he will continue to grow through these connections and experiences, however I believe that his universal presence will remain as is in our hearts.

- Trying to live each day righteously will only bring exhaustion. Temptations that arise outside of the path one should be following are especially sweet and alluring...
I believe they live as a sentiment to that.

- Satisfaction through simple operation. For a long time this has been my concept of creation. Even for one not skilled with games, by a simple touch, one is able to freely traverse a world, delivering brilliant, beautiful movements and actions about it. These battles may apt to bring forth savagery, however I think the key to contain this is the Keyblade.

- The Final Fantasy characters that players are familiar with in Kingdom Hearts are not the same entities as the ones that appear from their respective games. Delivered as a different kind of birth from their originals, their age and motifs are also different. Meeting with these characters who, while being the same individual in terms of character, are complete separate existences is one of the exciting points of this adventure.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: Mikesan1014pi_su05adachi813Soichiro_Sun via Twitter

Muke

whatever
Awards
"There's something awesomely incredible happening rn and you loser can't go there!!"

stareyedprince

Apparently in the video section there's commentary from nomura about certain aspects of kingdom hearts. Not sure if its something new or not, it does sound interesting.

I've been seeing all the videos and photos on twitter, and this exhibit is honestly beautiful and pretty impressive. still crossing my fingers that the west gets cool events like these too!!

ALittleNerd

Apparently in the video section there's commentary from nomura about certain aspects of kingdom hearts. Not sure if its something new or not, it does sound interesting.

I've been seeing all the videos and photos on twitter, and this exhibit is honestly beautiful and pretty impressive. still crossing my fingers that the west gets cool events like these too!!

Can you find some kind of picture or link? Sounds really interesting...

Caxinuld

Awards
I wish I was in Japan right now, I really want to see the exhibit in person.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The exhibit is very cool. I really like the blown up renders on the wall. The count down clock is hype too.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Wish they had something like that here in NA. Even if they did though, it would probably be at a place I couldn't go to, lol. Idk though, I get the oddest feeling someday I'll be able to go back in time and see this place in Japan...

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Here's an imgur album with high-res pictures of all of the clock faces (courtesy of crunchyroll):

Kingdom Hearts 15th Anniversary Clock

These are absolutely beautiful, it's hard to pick a favorite!

edit: also, here's a search of the official hashtag ("Kingdom Hearts' 15th Birthday") that shows a lot of pictures from the exhibit:

#キングダムハーツ15周年

We already had the clocks covered xD

Kingdom Hearts Stained Glass Clock Exhibition Opens at Shinjuku Station on Jan 9th - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
We already had the clocks covered xD

raw

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
OP updated with Nomura's comments. Big thanks to Saken!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
OP updated with Nomura's comments. Big thanks to Saken!

Thanks for the translations.

I somehow find it highly amusing that Nomura choose this to yet again remind the whole audience and fanbase that the Final Fantasy characters in the KH series are entirely different entities and separate existences from their namesakes in the actual FF universe.
That's now the fifth? sixth? or seventh? time he had to bring that up?
xD

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks a lot!
Nomura is indeed confirming and re-establishing a lot of stuff lately.
Wonder if something happened...

Oh well, Sora reconfirmed boy you can find anywhere, I'm happy with that.

Muke

whatever
Awards
^^^ it's really nice he hasn't changed the "Sora is an ordinary boy" idea.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I thank you for the translations!
Sucks the same day the clock exhibit had opened, my father was in surgery.
*Sigh* Like I would have been there anyways, don't got money for travel.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I thank you for the translations!
Sucks the same day the clock exhibit had opened, my father was in surgery.
*Sigh* Like I would have been there anyways, don't got money for travel.
I'm sorry to hear that Howler. I hope he's recovering well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back