• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English dub being in the jp version of KH 2.8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovice47

Does anybody know if there is gonna be English dub in the jp version of KH 2.8? the jp version comes out really soon and I just want the game as soon as possible.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
With how popular the English dub is for Kingdom Hearts and the close release dates between the two versions, It's not out of the question at all for a potential English dub.

Link NX

Why oh why would they put an English dub in the JPN version and release the ENG version two weeks later? how much sense does that make fam? I mean come on cuh, it dont make no sense to release JPN before ENG but include all ENG features -- and possibly some JPN extras because KH is a Japanese production. i mean lets be real for JUST a second lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73rn-PV8yD0

Vasquez

Awards
English subs were in the Japanese version of FFXV.

I think that is the best one could hope for.

appleboy82791

Awards
Why oh why would they put an English dub in the JPN version and release the ENG version two weeks later? how much sense does that make fam? I mean come on cuh, it dont make no sense to release JPN before ENG but include all ENG features -- and possibly some JPN extras because KH is a Japanese production. i mean lets be real for JUST a second lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73rn-PV8yD0

I think you're being too critical of this idea. Don't forget, the original FM versions of KH1, KH2, and BBS that were only released in JPN had all English voice actors. The JPN audience clearly likes the English voice acting and there's a precedence for English voice acting in Japanese only games. So no, it's not out of the question and it actually might make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back