• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That Odd Boss in Traverse Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
This section is understandably not as active, but since I'm a KH1 lover I figured I might as well.
For years I've actually been wondering about the Opposite Armor's journal entry:

"Heartless that guards the keyhole in Traverse Town. It is a modified form of Guard Armor, but is more powerful."

Heartless that guards the Keyhole... I thought Heartless were supposed to find the Keyhole and influencing it. And I don't think that was already in motion, the Heartless were actively searching for it the previous time and it's intended Traverse Town could vanish like every other world should the Heartless find the heart.
Is there any thoughts about why this Heartless Boss was guarding a keyhole, or am I the only one overthinking such details?

Neo_

Awards
Lazy devs? Just recycle a boss, but put him upside down.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I think you might just be overthinking what might just be localization flavour that essentially just means "the heartless that stood in the way"

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Lazy devs? Just recycle a boss, but put him upside down.

there's nothing lazy about Opposite Armor. it's a wonderfully inventive boss fight, and being able to fight in the second district is cool as hell; it's a complete improvement over the guard armor boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back