• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP to be featured in 12/29 issue of Weekly Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will be featured in the 12/29 issue of Weekly Famitsu releasing on December 15th 2016!

This coming issue will reveal new details about the gameplay systems in KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth By Sleep -A fragmentary passage-, the new Dream Eaters in KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance HD, and give us new details and renders for Luxu and Ephemer from KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover.

For now, enjoy three brand new screenshots from the latest KINGDOM HEARTS HD collection releasing next year on January 12th in Japan and January 24th in North America and Europe. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Thanks to forum user kostas for the tip!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
cant wait to see ephemer again soon and i still cant believe we were wrong about a in ephemer name though

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So when do Luxu and the Master of Masters do a Magic Mike and show us what's underneath the cloaks?

Old Geezernort's Keyblade in the new graphic engine looks dope as fuck

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Is no one going to mention the oddity that is his majesty's oral cavity? It just looks off to me. I'll have to get used to it I guess.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!
*cough*
Can't wait. :p

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Mickey's face is weeeeeird in that shot. XD

I can't wait to see our precious dandelion child!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so it surpose to come out tomorrow since japan a day ahead of us am i right?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so

0.2 looks amazing, mickey is furrious

that shot of luxu is nice and menacing

HOLY SHIT SKATEBOARDING BEAT REAPER ELEPHANT IN DDD HD. AND LOOK AT THAT CAMERA, DID THEY PULL IT BACK??? YES

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm still waiting for them to add other KH characters as recruitable Dream Eaters, kinda like what FFX-2/FFXIII-2 did with the monster system.

But yeah, Skateboarding Elephant is adorbs and seeing as how in endgame I used an adorbs Lion and Elephant, I'll probs try to bring Sk8er Boi to endgame with me and whatever new Lion variant may be available.

Would it be too much to hope for a Carbuncle Spirit? Pls Square. Justify it as advertising for FFXV. Just put one in.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
pe1pelp.png

Here's a crappy png for all your crappy png needs

Besides the beautiful cinematography in that shot of Luxu, can we all talk about the Dapper Reaper Elephant on a skateboard?
Wait, what? *looks at screenshot* Well what do ya know, it is! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back