• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If chu turned into a statue for a day...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
... what would chu do? Also what pose would chu be in? Personally, I'd probably try to pose a cute pose or something... and see if I could like release my soul while as a statue. Might see what I can posess. :eek:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
personally it would be a horribly scary experience. i would even say petrifying

Recon

Art of War
Awards
i'd want people to decorate me. like be a canvass for the community but let it wash out at the end of the day

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Why is the word "chu" constantly used on these posts? (not insulting anyone)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Why is the word "chu" constantly used on these posts? (not insulting anyone)

chu. chu got what i neeeeeeeed. how can you say he's just a friend, how can you say he's just a friend. OOOOOH

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'd have a macho flexing pose.
Everyone would be in awe of my pose. ...Then use me as a coat rack.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Pretty much what the two posters above inferred. Ish a substitute for you. ^_^ I just have a preference of talking that way. It might have another secret attached to it as well... who knows? :3
I… actually, I'd prefer if you could just say "you" if that's the reason you are using "chu" :/

Caxinuld

Awards
Using "chu" as a substitute for "you" doesn't work without a "T" sound. Example: "I gotchu" works as a substitute for "I got you", but if you said something like; "I wish chu", it would just sound awkward.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Dang, whash the sudden hate for meh chus? XD Ish just the way I talk, lol. Chu can develop chu own ways of talking online if chu want to as well, chu knows...
You can talk any way you want. It is FI, after all xD.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Dang, whash the sudden hate for meh chus? XD Ish just the way I talk, lol. Chu can develop chu own ways of talking online if chu want to as well, chu knows...
I feel like it's wrong to think this way. You wouldn't write like that in an exam (just an example), would you?
Yeah, it's okay in FII but it is awfully distracting. It's not really that i'm hating on it, but I always get confused with your posts.
"Ish", "chu", what? pleaseee

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
wow, muke hates The Chu. i see where we stand buddy. no christmas card. okay, maybe a christmas card but it'll be very strongly worded.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
200_s.gif

Lucite... hardening... must... end life... Classic... Lorne... Green... death... pose... from... Battlestar... Galactica.

Best... death... ever.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
wow, muke hates The Chu. i see where we stand buddy. no christmas card. okay, maybe a christmas card but it'll be very strongly worded.

It's ok Jesus' birthday party is an exclusive event. VIP only

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
If I would turn into a statue, I would be posing while holding pizza, the glorious pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back