• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeyper97

"May your heart be your guiding key."

The MoM says it, then Mickey says it, and then Aqua recognizes the phrase and says no one has said it in ages.

Ooooooohhhh man, this is hype!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Trick,I was talking about keeping track. MX is not omniscient and the time traveling could only tell him so much so why isn't he worried in DDD?

He might not be omniscient, but he's a genius who predicted the entire Mark of Mastery plan in DDD, and that was no time travelling knowledge.
He isn't worried because if he didn't saw something coming, neither did his opponents, that's for sure.

Laeril

Awards
The hype is real! The hype is so real! I am flailing about like a crazy woman at this trailer!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

The MoM says it, then Mickey says it, and then Aqua recognizes the phrase and says no one has said it in ages.

strang though aqua know about that phrase

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Yeah, there seems to be some connection between them. I hope at that part MoM is speaking because it would rather debunk MoM being evil. Could this also mean Aqua knows MoM during Birth by Sleep?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm more curious about the fact that Aqua heard that phrase from someone else. She must clearly mean Eraqus. And where did Eraqus heard it from...? His master? Or what if Audo's theory of Eraqus being from the KHx era be true...?

That aside, I have to agree with Sora looking ugly, though he looks well in KH3.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Or maybe its an old Keybearer saying? Like I said in the other thread, it could be the KH equivalent of "May the Force be with you."

KeybladeOrder

Awards
The
implication I got was that it's a phrase that's been used from generation to generation, Mickey learned it from Yen Sid, Aqua learned it from Eraqus, and they learned it from their respective masters. It's a nice bit of lore building imo. And I read one post in either this thread or the one for the original non-English version of the trailer speculating that it will be the KH-equivalent of "May the force be with you"

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Hmm, maybe not that odd. As others here mentioned it is very possible that she heard that from Eraqus. Since that saying seems to be from the X-era around the time of the war, it`s likely that it`s just surviving tradition from that era. Eraqus could have learned that from his master(or from a another source), that master from his master and etc... the phrases from the book of Prophecies still live on so why not an old saying. It`s interesting to note that the saying seems to have held it`s original form and not have changed with all these years.

Edit: Ninja`d

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think the phrase is just something that was passed down to wielders. Like MoM said it a lot, and Ava said it to her Dandelions and they went forth and said it to their students and then eventually Yen Sid and Eraqus were passing it onto their students.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
maxresdefault.jpg

i'm baaaaaack

blank points

Awards
Great trailer. Voice acting did seem a bit off in places, but overall I am really liking the looks of it. As some people said in the other thread, I don't know quite how I feel about the customization for Aqua. It's cool, but does feel out of place. Now that I see this trailer, I can't help but wonder, is that Jason Dohring back as Terra? He sounds a bit different, but I can't tell.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Great trailer. Voice acting did seem a bit off in places, but overall I am really liking the looks of it. As some people said in the other thread, I don't know quite how I feel about the customization for Aqua. It's cool, but does feel out of place. Now that I see this trailer, I can't help but wonder, is that Jason Dohring back as Terra? He sounds a bit different, but I can't tell.

It is Jason Dohring, yes.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I think the phrase is just something that was passed down to wielders. Like MoM said it a lot, and Ava said it to her Dandelions and they went forth and said it to their students and then eventually Yen Sid and Eraqus were passing it onto their students.
yeah your probly right it kind of a cool phrase

"May your heart be your guiding key." sound like nomura made phrase that to simmular to star wars phrease lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back