• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theta

It looks like it says "X-super" on the red part of the box.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
It looks like it says "X-super" on the red part of the box.

It certainly looks that way:

tumblr_inline_ohvlqcCZKx1rharm7_540.png

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Could the X-Blade be inside?

I am not sure, it very well could be connected to it. What ever it is, it mus be something reeeeaaaally evil and sinister since it has the X and word super on it, with 13 spikes around and that can`t be good. Also it`s dragged by a fella in a black coat so this things has all of the sings of danger in the KH series. D8

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol, apparently there HAS to be an order on what to discuss first?
If I see this trailer and the first thing I'd like to point out concerns the customization, I don't see why I shouldn't just because some other people are like "OMG BRIEFCASES!!!!!111!!!"
Of course, I mustn't go and actively burst someone else's bubble either way.

I also don't like customization.
I see and agree on the "vanilla sexualization", but mainly I disagree on it because I think it's rather useless and out of place in such a title.
Unchained is fine, your character is just a chibi OC anyway.
But surely I don't like seeing Aqua playing dress-up while in the Realm of Darkness, a place where she literally forgot how to smile but apparently not how to style herself up with some kawaiii cat ears. So unecessary and so fans-pandering.

But hey, that's my personal take on the matter. If you like it fine, you're definitely the share of audience this feature was aimed on.
I'll just play with my standard Aqua and we're all happy.

I loved everything else on this trailer, there's so much to speculate upon, right now I'm just overjoyed for ruined Destiny Islands.
Now that's something I'm a sucker for.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I just noticed that Skuld wasn't in this trailer..makes you wonder if she'll be in it at all.
i hope so but like the skuld scence we seen so far in kingdom hearts x are with the player so probally no but i think she will be in backcover if not backcover then kh3

Zul

Awards
I do find it likely that the symbol on that box is going to be the new Org 13 symbol. The Nobody symbol isn't really as relevant to it now.

Not only are there 13 spikes on the outside, but there appear to be seven "notches" on the inside if you look.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I guess Aqua riding the vines and parts of trees with blue light around in the beginning of the trailer is her using flowmotion? Interesting.

EDIT:

I do find it likely that the symbol on that box is going to be the new Org 13 symbol. The Nobody symbol isn't really as relevant to it now.

Not only are there 13 spikes on the outside, but there appear to be seven "notches" on the inside if you look.

Oh yeah, it seem that is has precisely 7.

tumblr_inline_ohvmircBxT1rharm7_540.png

That is some awesome commitment to details. Nmoura gotta keep his 13/7 symbolism thing going on.

Last edited:

Sorarocks93

Awards
This looks really good. I wonder which one of those is the final boss for 0.2

Don't really know what to think about the customization thing though. First of all I definitely do not think it's sexualizing and secondly. Feminine = sexualizing.

Please understand that Japan has a different culture and no matter how much you want it, your morals do not apply in the same way as they do there. Nor does it mean they are right.

Other than that, if that is in KH3, I feel like it will make Sora's new outfit have less importance in his developement.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
This looks really good. I wonder which one of those is the final boss for 0.2

Don't really know what to think about the customization thing though. First of all I definitely do not think it's sexualizing and secondly. Feminine = sexualizing.

Please understand that Japan has a different culture and no matter how much you want it, your morals do not apply in the same way as they do there. Nor does it mean they are right.

Other than that, if that is in KH3, I feel like it will make Sora's new outfit have less importance in his developement.

Oh yes, Japan, the land of hentai and octopuses violating girls. Where every profession from cooking to any sports becomes a way to show naked women.
I am GLAD my morals are different from theirs.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oh yes, Japan, the land of hentai and octopuses violating girls. Where every profession from cooking to any sports becomes a way to show naked women.
Hey, let's not generalize everyone and everything. =_=
It's not like Japan is some hentainakedwoman-focused country.

Rage-Roxas

Awards
My little sister accidentally paused the video and said Riku looks like Judy Hopps in this picture... now she's almost crying of laughter...

Y0oQYbE.png

sorry

Sorarocks93

Awards

That's bad....

Sorry but weird things like that happen here too. Just because you chose to ignore these ones and focus on those ones to generalize an entire​ country doesn't mean it's like that.

Edit: I see from your sig you're quite mad about this. I'm just gonna stop this conversation here.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey, let's not generalize everyone and everything. =_=
It's not like Japan is some hentainakedwoman-focused country.

It isn't, definitely, and I love Japanese culture.
By they are indeed perverts, or to put it more gently, they show a lower standard of modesty in their products, especially regarding the female figure.
Which I like at times, but I am conscious of what it is.

And no, Japan has definitely a higher standard of that kind of things happening.
I don't see other countries creating Keijo, for example.
Trust me, I'd like to ignore what happens here in Italy especially recently, but I'd laugh if someone said we have the same morals as Japan. Theirs are way lower.

Muke

whatever
Awards
It isn't, definitely, and I love Japanese culture.
By they are indeed perverts, or to put it more gently, they show a lower standard of modesty in their products, especially regarding the female figure.
Which I like at times, but I am conscious of what it is.
I could just go ahead and talk with you about this, but I anm getting tired already, so I'll just say: agreed with Sorarocks' post.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
TOO EXCITED!!! CAN ONLY SPEAK IN CAPITALIZED GIBBERISH!!!! JHBSHGIBUYBVISYHBGYTIUGBVFVTYIUGBBUOINJ!!!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Edit: I see from your sig you're quite mad about this. I'm just gonna stop this conversation here.

What?
Lol, I'm not. I was having a laugh when I created my signature.
It's something to have fun with, not to getting mad at. Thankfully I know better than to waste my time getting triggered at these kind of things.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Hmm, that's actually possible. Would be cool and probably more accurate for the current members.

But surely I don't like seeing Aqua playing dress-up while in the Realm of Darkness, a place where she literally forgot how to smile but apparently not how to style herself up with some kawaiii cat ears. So unecessary and so fans-pandering.

But hey, that's my personal take on the matter. If you like it fine, you're definitely the share of audience this feature was aimed on.
I'll just play with my standard Aqua and we're all happy.

Ah yes, that's what was bothering me too, couldn't really put my finger on it but yeah. It really doesn't feel to fit the setting or mood. And it's not really a direction I personally hope to see KH go to. But yeah, as long as things stay optional (looking at you flowmotion) they're not a problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back