• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People irl that remind chu of KH characters.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
What people in real life remind chu of Kingdom Hearts characters, and what Kingdom Hearts character reminds chu of chuself?

For me; Kairi, Namine, Xion, Aqua, and Ava remind me of myself. My mom reminds me of Skuld, and my dad reminds me of Ephemer, mostly their physical appearance, not their personas.

What about chu guys? :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
once before bbs came out i was shopping and saw a bald old man with a goatee and a girl with dyed blue hair. this was no mere coincidence.

i would compare myself to a broomstick because i make big messes

DefiantHeart

Awards
once before bbs came out i was shopping and saw a bald old man with a goatee and a girl with dyed blue hair. this was no mere coincidence.

i would compare myself to a broomstick because i make big messes

Maybe ish a sign. :eek:

My sister Sole reminds of Kairi, only for the looks.

Hmm, what about chu? :eek: Nice Lana avatar and Lillie btw. :3 Lillie reminded me a lot about myself, kinda broke my heart with the ending... but whatevs.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i should dress as mickey and stand outside of people's homes at night

DefiantHeart

Awards
I could easily cosplay as Ava or Kairi and get away with it. Considering I already have a voice similar to Ava's...

Aw, chu lucky, only similarity I have with them are my personality. I'm gonna have to work extra hard to get them right... :(
I'll probably just create my own character in the end honestly, like a hybrid of Kairi...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I could easily cosplay as Ava or Kairi and get away with it. Considering I already have a voice similar to Ava's...

obligatory pics or it didnt happen post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back