• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PS4/XB1/PC) 2017

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;tpQ_l1XHL_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQ_l1XHL_g[/video]

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not too bothered by that. I really wish they take this opportunity to put a lot of characters in there that haven't already been in previous instalments.

I feel like it would make a lot of sense to include Claire and Leon, or Ada, to promote the remake of RE2!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Shame about the rumors that the x men are not in the game.

At this point, X-Men and The Fantastic Four are no longer required. The Marvel Cinematic Universe has got more than enough superheroes to fill the Marvel roster. I'm more intrigued about the Capcom roster. I really hope that we get a Star Gladiator character for the Capcom roster.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
At this point, X-Men and The Fantastic Four are no longer required. The Marvel Cinematic Universe has got more than enough superheroes to fill the Marvel roster. I'm more intrigued about the Capcom roster. I really hope that we get a Star Gladiator character for the Capcom roster.

I know but it doesn't feel right if a mc game doesn't have wolverine.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Imma miss Storm cuz she is my girl, but that's about it. I hope they also add way more diverse characters this time that haven't been featured yet as well. But there are some that I really hope make it back. Captain Marvel is a great new start imo, and its nice we have actual Mega Man back again.

I am quite interested already. Especially since I am more into Marvel than I was ever before, and I have expanded my library of Capcom games significantly since then as well. Namely Okami and numerous Resident Evils I hadn't played before. So yeah.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Have yet to play a Marvel vs. Capcom game, but this one looks pretty sweet. Anybody have a specific number they would recommend to start with? I think I'm just gonna do 2 since I've been really into my PS2 again lately.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Honestly, most of them are pretty broken if you want to play competitively. The first one, more specifically the great Dreamcast port, is where it's at if you want to play the game seriously. If you're just looking for some fun then MVC2 and UMVC2 both fit the bill, but I personally prefer the look of MVC2. Of course, UMVC3 can be played online. Get the new PS4 port for that one, if you do decide to try it out. It looks great.

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
So has anyone discovered who this guy is yet?
YFplisx.png

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Have yet to play a Marvel vs. Capcom game, but this one looks pretty sweet. Anybody have a specific number they would recommend to start with? I think I'm just gonna do 2 since I've been really into my PS2 again lately.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is available on the PlayStation 4 store. Playing that would give you an idea of how the most modern mechanics work.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
[video=youtube;S1hTW2VFpJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1hTW2VFpJ4&ebc=ANyPxKok1D4U8Wkx3HGINUOZ9shnR621gcQ5VeBk0IE9RJl1ZoRTgQd2y8sdNWG3dUpbxRKbB3n24XlcPZOrdzz412Te2PXhPw[/video]

Gameplay.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I'm so happy they returned to 2v2. Much prefer that to 3v3. And even though I know some people think the graphics look "bad", I think they look great. Much better than MVC3 (I never liked the whole ink outline look Capcom had going on last console gen).

EDIT:

Extended gamplay trailer showcasing Morrigan and Captain America!

[video=youtube;udJXP1qjfUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udJXP1qjfUM[/video]

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I wonder if with 2v2 they'll have 4-player tag or co-op arcade like they did with SFxT.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm so happy they returned to 2v2. Much prefer that to 3v3. And even though I know some people think the graphics look "bad", I think they look great. Much better than MVC3 (I never liked the whole ink outline look Capcom had going on last console gen).

I think the graphical engine looks absolutely fine. I always assumed that they were using an alternate variant of the Street Fighter V engine.

As far as Capcom character goes, I really want Bilstein from Star Gladiator to be in the game. He's basically Capcom's Darth Vader.

latest

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I'm super excited for this. As someone who has just been getting into Street Fighter lately, this is even more up my alley. As a huge Marvel fan, I'm absolutely stoked, although my experience with MvC has been limited in the past.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Leaked roster:
Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X

Ant-Man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket/Groot (this is how the character was named to me; I’m not sure if it’s just Rocket Raccoon with Groot assists or a redesigned character actually called Rocket/Groot)
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ultron[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Venom and Sigma are DLC. The leaker has very high credibility.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yikes, this doesn't look great.[/FONT]

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Leaked roster:
Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X

Ant-Man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket/Groot (this is how the character was named to me; I’m not sure if it’s just Rocket Raccoon with Groot assists or a redesigned character actually called Rocket/Groot)
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

Venom and Sigma are DLC. The leaker has very high credibility.

Yikes, this doesn't look great.

Wow, talk about a lackluster roster. Pyron would have been far more fitting than Jedah, and where in the world is Black Panther? This roster better be debunked soon because I ain't happy with what I'm seeing. Project X Zone 2 has a better Capcom roster than this.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Wow, talk about a lackluster roster. Pyron would have been far more fitting than Jedah, and where in the world is Black Panther? This roster better be debunked soon because I ain't happy with what I'm seeing. Project X Zone 2 has a better Capcom roster than this.

The guy who leaked it over on GAF allegedly has a solid track record. Supposedly everything he's leaked in the past turned out to be true, so I wouldn't bank on this one being debunked. If it's true you can count me out on this game. I disagree with having diversity for diversity's sake, but only 4 female characters is admittedly not a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back