• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Animated Disney shows in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Inspired by the Elena of Avalor thread. Is there any animated Disney TV-shows that you think would work in KH.

Personally, I think they should only stick to movies and I don't think it's very likely that they would resort to TV-shows. But if they did, I personally think that the Aladdin TV-show would be great. The show had a lot of action and adventure that would fit great in KH, and it did also have villains like Mozenrath and Mirage which could be potential bosses.
The problem though is that we've been to Agrabah several times already, and if we're going to return to Agrabah in KH3, I think it would be better and most likely to follow the plot of the third movie.

Other shows that might work: The gummi bears, Gargoyles, and maybe some cameos from Ducktales like Launchpad and Magica.

I do also think that the little mermaid show could work for the same reasons as the Aladdin show, but the show wouldn't fit with the timeline, seeing as the show takes place before the movie.

I haven't watched more recent shows like Gravity falls, so I can't say much about that.

So yeah... As I said, I don't really want TV-shows in KH, and I don't think it's very likely, but I just thought that I should bring the topic up for discussion ^^

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
gravity falls - its so fun and bizzare, bill cipher would fit right in as a villain

gargoyles - dark, mature and had an excellent villain in xanatos. not to mention there were talks in the past to see it in KH

tron: uprising - we had both movies in KH, tron uprising bridges the gap between films as well as boasting a colorful cast of characters, its a longshot but i would personally love to see it inplemented

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
W.I.T.C.H the whole show is about light and darkness and freindship and rix they cant wallwwys relly movies for kingdom hearts sooner or later they going put animated show in

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I want Gargoyles. I'd love a Gargoyles movie just so the property can be in Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
The fact that no one has mentioned Gargoyles is disheartening especially considering that it had a brief affiliation with Kingdom Hearts.
Uuh... ?
Rix said:
Other shows that might work: The gummi bears, Gargoyles, [...]
gravity falls - its so fun and bizzare, bill cipher would fit right in as a villain

gargoyles - dark, mature and had an excellent villain in xanatos. not to mention there were talks in the past to see it in KH

tron: uprising - we had both movies in KH, tron uprising bridges the gap between films as well as boasting a colorful cast of characters, its a longshot but i would personally love to see it inplemented
Like, 2 of 3 posts mentioned it. Did you even read through the thread?
--

Personally, I'm not a fan of the idea of introducing shows into KH3. There are so many more movies with great potential, which is why I want them to introduce shows (if at all) in a later title.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Uuh... ?

Like, 2 of 3 posts mentioned it. Did you even read through the thread?

Well... this is awkward. My skim reading skills are getting rusty. But I really want a Gargoyles world if TV shows are ever introduced...

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well, I never really watched Gargoyles, so I'm curious. What exactly about the show makes you want it in KH3? :)

VenVen

Gravity falls plz!!!!!!!! Best show ever!!!!! It would fit in perfectly and bill cipher would be an awesome villain!!!!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well, I never really watched Gargoyles, so I'm curious. What exactly about the show makes you want it in KH3? :)

[video=youtube;uF7KQjKC-1c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF7KQjKC-1c[/video]

I could go on about how good the show is, but this video speaks a thousand words. Watch this clip and you'll understand the love for Gargoyles and why its so high in demand to be in Kingdom Hearts.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
IMAGINE SORA JUMPING AROUND LIKE ONE OF THE FLUFFY FUCKING GUMMIBEARS IT'D BASICALLY BE THE BETTER VERSION OF 100 ACRE WOOD HOPEFULLY WITHOUT THE BITCH-ASS MINIGAMES.
11/10 WOULD PLAY.

Rix

:)
Awards
IMAGINE SORA JUMPING AROUND LIKE ONE OF THE FLUFFY diddlyING GUMMIBEARS IT'D BASICALLY BE THE BETTER VERSION OF 100 ACRE WOOD HOPEFULLY WITHOUT THE BITCH-ASS MINIGAMES.
11/10 WOULD PLAY.

BOUNCING HERE AND THERE AND EVERYWHERE, MAKING EVEN TIGGER ENVIOUS!

But seriously though, a gummi bears world could be fun.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think a 'Kim Possible' world would be pretty brilliant. There hasn't been a spy-themed world yet, and I think the boss battles would be epic -- SHEGO.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I think a 'Kim Possible' world would be pretty brilliant. There hasn't been a spy-themed world yet, and I think the boss battles would be epic -- SHEGO.
Do you think it should be based off Kim Possible: A Stitch in Time? I feel like this Kingdom Hearts game will be focusing on Time Travel, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Timeless River again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back