• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Art Online: Recurrence/Rebirth (OOC & Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I should probably go and read the entire roleplay so far, which I imagine is probably like reading a short book by now.

I don't think it's tooooo long. And we summarized the original in the opening.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I don't think it's tooooo long. And we summarized the original in the opening.

So, are we ready for this post fit we're about to begin, Good Sir Max? :D Because I am!!

Sorry for the pep rally, but I'm ready for this. :DD

Max

Staff member
Awards
Yep, I have a paper due by midnight tonight, which I'll finish after work. Then I'll officially be on Thanksgiving break. I'm letting a friend crash on my couch tonight, and I'm not positive what I'm doing Thursday yet, so don't be surprised if I don't get it up until Friday.

Roxie1563

Awards
Yep, I have a paper due by midnight tonight, which I'll finish after work. Then I'll officially be on Thanksgiving break. I'm letting a friend crash on my couch tonight, and I'm not positive what I'm doing Thursday yet, so don't be surprised if I don't get it up until Friday.

Got it! And good luck with that paper of yours, Max!

Speaking of which, you got any family to go to for Thanksgiving? I have quite a large families coming and Grandma's place is going to be packed, lol. Here's hoping it goes well.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I haven't spent Thanksgiving with my family in maybe 6 or 7 years. I planned on just staying at school this Thanksgiving, but my mom mentioned that she's going to visit my great great aunt and wanted to know if I'd tag along. My aunt is 90, so she probably doesn't have many Thanksgivings left in her, so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea for me to go.

Good luck with all of that family you have coming around for yours, I hope you enjoy yourself.

Roxie1563

Awards
I haven't spent Thanksgiving with my family in maybe 6 or 7 years. I planned on just staying at school this Thanksgiving, but my mom mentioned that she's going to visit my great great aunt and wanted to know if I'd tag along. My aunt is 90, so she probably doesn't have many Thanksgivings left in her, so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea for me to go.

Good luck with all of that family you have coming around for yours, I hope you enjoy yourself.

I think it's a fantastic idea for you to go see her; especially if she doesn't have much to go on her. It'd be good for you and her as well. Families are important these days!

Thanks! I'll need it when I have to help out with the children from each family. XD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Am I the only one who has the feeling that if Saito were to join the crew in SAO, that he would be the Kirbopher (from TOME) of the group? I don't know. I kinda get the feeling he would kinda be the cocky Butt Monkey with him knowing nothing about the game and all.
now that I think on it I wonder who would be the equivalents of those characters from tome... I think that Renn would either be the Alpha or Nylocke

Peace

Awards
now that I think on it I wonder who would be the equivalents of those characters from tome... I think that Renn would either be the Alpha or Nylocke

I think Max/Musashi is more the Nylocke of the group with the roleplaying at the start and all.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Frick yes a new post. Gonna see if I can't maybe get a new one post out from me tomorrow as well since I should have some free time.

The plan is for me to pump something out for CLASSIC tomorrow as well.

Roxie1563

Awards
Oh, man! Max!! :'D That was a great post and it got me laughing so hard that I couldn't breath for a minute. Now, expect me to post tomorrow sometime and it'd be a doozy!

CD, let us hope we won't post at the same time again like we did a few times! XD such memories!

Roxie1563

Awards
So I posted and made sure to include both CD's and yours, Max. I think it turned out pretty well and I cannot wait for the next one! :D

I'm so glad CD and I didn't post at the same time. xD Though, it'd be hilarious if that happened again.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Hmm, I'm not sure... Did we specify a location?

Roxie1563

Awards
Hmm, I'm not sure... Did we specify a location?

I don't think we did, but CD's post said it was afternoon so it could be California Coast? Probably East..?

Anyway, I loved CD's post! :D I'll have to work something up soon.

Back