• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Eh, I actually agree with Void because I think that trailer was just purely conceptional (like all the SEs). they might transform it into something canon do, like all the SEs. DK

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Of course it does, even it it's just symbolic it was put there for a reason. Nomura wanted everyone to know that he didn't forget about the series. I actually wouldn't be surprised if we see some canon variant of this scene.

Symbolic for "Sora saves the person who has this keyblade"?
Like, great and all, but that still wouldn't mean that the first trailer "makes sense if she gets saved in 0.2".

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Eh, I actually agree with Void because I think that trailer was just purely conceptional (like all the SEs). they might transform it into something canon do, like all the SEs. DK

That's what I'm saying, though.

Symbolic for "Sora saves the person who has this keyblade"?
Mkay, then.
Like, great and all, but that still wouldn't mean that the first trailer "makes sense if she gets saved in 0.2".
Sure, it doesn't have to mean that, but of course we don't even know if 0.2 was a thing when they made that trailer. Lest we forget, 0.2 was originally supposed to be a segment of III. Concepts definitely change over time, but there's no reason to be curt about the possibility.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Well, I'm just connecting the KH3 trailer to my theory that Aqua escaped, and that the Keyblade on the ground was meant to reference that (I've actually had this in mind for a while now).

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well, I'm just connecting the KH3 trailer to my theory that Aqua escaped, and that the Keyblade on the ground was meant to reference that (I've actually had this in mind for a while now).
…if Aqua escaped herself the opening of 0.2 literally makes no sense.

BUUT I can't say I wouldn't like it. You should post your theory!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I kinda think it'd be anticlimactic if Aqua, after such a long time in the darkness and Mickey being shown helping her several times and especially the ending of the opening, just escaped the darkness "on her own". While I'm no one who wants Sora to save everybody, I think Aqua should, for a change, be the one to be actively saved instead of keeping her friends safe.

Griewer

Awards
I'm not saying she escaped herself, but it's either one of the two. Either she does it at the end by herself, or at the end with somebody (possibly DiZ).

I'd say it'll end with Aqua meeting DiZ on the dark margin. Or does that happen before??

---

Then again you may have a point. I mean, Mickey, Sora, Riku have all ventured into the Realm of Darkness at one point and managed to get back. I'm pretty sure that Aqua should be able to do so on her own as well. So who knows, maybe she does get out and end up somewhere else?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I really hope she won't get out herself because it'd just feel like a letdown to me.

Sally-boiii

Awards
If Aqua is still in the RoD how is it that she and AtW didn't meet Sora and Riku at he end of KH 2? Was just because the time that S & R spent there was so short nothing could have happened?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
If Aqua is still in the RoD how is it that she and AtW didn't meet Sora and Riku at he end of KH 2? Was just because the time that S & R spent there was so short nothing could have happened?
Well, originally it was understood that Sora and Riku were on the "Between Realm side". As in, the Dark Margin represented the "tip" of a world, being that the beach was in the Between Realm, and the sea was the beginning of the Realm of Darkness. Thus the idea was that Aqua and ATW were on the other side of the sea, on the beach of the Dark Realm.

Sora/Riku > [SEA] < Aqua/Ansem

In a sense, they were considered mirror opposites of each other, and just happened to look the same due to not having the time/budget to make them look different (tho one could point out that the giant rock that Xemnas and DiZ sit on is seemingly absent from the beach Sora/Riku were on).

Hard to know if that is still the case though. That was how we understood the Dark Margin pre-BBS, and how it was explained by Nomura, but it's possible he changed his mind and now the Dark Margin is only ever in the Realm of Darkness. At which case, yeah, the idea would be that Sora/Riku /just/ missed them by the nature of how short their time spent there was.

I'd say it'll end with Aqua meeting DiZ on the dark margin. Or does that happen before??

Aqua/DiZ scene happens post-KHII whereas the bulk of 0.2 (Aqua's story) that we've seen so far happens KH1/CoM time.

Personally, a part of me would love if 0.2 ended with them doing Blank Points again, but now in the fancy new graphics lol, but I think on the other that wouldn't feel like a satisfying ending. Nomura has made a point that while the beginning of the story of 0.2 is well-known, the ending itself isn't, which leads me to believe it will not end with something we already knew (i.e. Aqua/DiZ scene, Aqua still on the beach with DiZ, etc)

Last edited:

tiofrodo

Aqua/DiZ scene happens post-KHII whereas the bulk of 0.2 (Aqua's story) that we've seen so far happens KH1/CoM time.

Personally, a part of me would love if 0.2 ended with them doing Blank Points again, but now in the fancy new graphics lol, but I think on the other that wouldn't feel like a satisfying ending. Nomura has made a point that while the beginning of the story of 0.2 is well-known, the ending itself isn't, which leads me to believe it will not end with something we already knew (i.e. Aqua/DiZ scene, Aqua still on the beach with DiZ, etc)

I hope it still is in the game in some form though, i really love that scene.

Sally-boiii

Awards
Well, originally it was understood that Sora and Riku were on the "Between Realm side". As in, the Dark Margin represented the "tip" of a world, being that the beach was in the Between Realm, and the sea was the beginning of the Realm of Darkness. Thus the idea was that Aqua and ATW were on the other side of the sea, on the beach of the Dark Realm.

Sora/Riku > [SEA] < Aqua/Ansem

In a sense, they were considered mirror opposites of each other, and just happened to look the same due to not having the time/budget to make them look different (tho one could point out that the giant rock that Xemnas and DiZ sit on is seemingly absent from the beach Sora/Riku were on).

Hard to know if that is still the case though. That was how we understood the Dark Margin pre-BBS, and how it was explained by Nomura, but it's possible he changed his mind and now the Dark Margin is only ever in the Realm of Darkness. At which case, yeah, the idea would be that Sora/Riku /just/ missed them by the nature of how short their time spent there was.

Okay, I appreciate it Audo. I just didn't know the specifics behind that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back