• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Constant burping

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, so about months ago, I started burping constantly, it wasn't extreme, but it was annoying. I kept burping when I wake up, before I eat, when I eat, and after I eat. Even when I don't eat or don't drink anything, my burping gets worse and worse.

I don't drink much soda anymore, but my burping became louder and louder, and occasionally becomes belching. Sometimes it even hurts me a bit. It embarrasses me when I even do it in public.

Why do I keep burping like this?

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Might be a medical condition that needs to be checked out. So if you don't think it's due to your food choice I might see a doctor for that. Other than that this might help?

11 Home Remedies To Prevent Burps - Natural Treatments & Cure For Burping | Find Home Remedy & Supplements
Oh, thanks man. I do have some yogurt, so it may help with the burping, and eating food more slower. I can sometimes eat it pretty fast.

I guess it might help. If I still have burping problems, I'll go see a doctor.

Zul

Awards
Burpperino .

(also some anti-gas foods ought to fix it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back