• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will this game and 1.5+2.5 be available digitally?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I remember there were some issues with Utada Hikaru and a lockdown or something on her music, which is why BBS and DDD weren't available digitally……?
Just wondering, is this still the case?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Every ps4 game available physically will also be available digitally, so i imagine its the same for the remixes. And that utada stuff was just rumors, I'm psure it was a strict anti-piracy policy (at least for bbs).

Muke

whatever
Awards
Every ps4 game available physically will also be available digitally, so i imagine its the same for the remixes. And that utada stuff was just rumors, I'm psure it was a strict anti-piracy policy (at least for bbs).
But some people on reddit are saying that there are indeed 2-3 games that are not available digitally, regardless of Sony's laws and stuff.
I hope you're right, even though I am still gonna get it physically.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
i'm also still (more) worried about 2.8 also being available digitally.

it's kinda strange it still doesn't have a page up on PSN, for example :/

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I could be wrong here, but I believe they cannot be made available digitally because of distribution rights of Utada's songs. Typically, all of Square's other major games aside from KH have been available digitally, save for the first FFXIII and Crisis Core, which had very similar issues.

I don't think it is just rumors, because they have had other games that have suffered from the same issues. We'd likely never get a statement from Square on such a thing because involved parties are typically prevented from discussing such contracts with the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back