• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Final Fantasy XV - November 29th 2016

The doggos better not die please or I'll break my game disc.

All protagonists die.
-> Tao is okay.

All non-main characters die.
-> Tao is okay.

Dog gets hurt.
-> Tao flies over to Japan for some business.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

So, I'm experiencing this weird glitch in episode Duscae, it seems (I actually never completed it, but got inspired to by the new trailer and stuff). where it won't give me Ramuh.

Like, I'm at the place where you can get him, and I pressed X to examine the tree thing when the prompt came up, but the cutscene didn't initiate and I don't have Ramuh.

I did all of this before even attempting Deadeye (because I was told that you could), but was that wrong? Can you only get the summon when you try against him and then lose and escape? Because I'm at a huge loss here:/

shuyin_zer0

Awards

So, I'm experiencing this weird glitch in episode Duscae, it seems (I actually never completed it, but got inspired to by the new trailer and stuff). where it won't give me Ramuh.

Like, I'm at the place where you can get him, and I pressed X to examine the tree thing when the prompt came up, but the cutscene didn't initiate and I don't have Ramuh.

I did all of this before even attempting Deadeye (because I was told that you could), but was that wrong? Can you only get the summon when you try against him and then lose and escape? Because I'm at a huge loss here:/
Yeah that's weird. I've gone straight to the cave after starting the demo and got Ramuh no problem

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Maybe try fighting him first and then come back again? It should work from the get-go, I think, but maybe this will trigger Ramuh for you at least.

Sonicfan2525

Awards

I can't believe that the game has actually gone gold...the long wait is actually almost over!!! So what edition of the game did everyone decide to get? I paid off my copy of the deluxe edition at GameStop a week or so ago so I am all ready for the launch now.

Last edited:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website

Thank you for the advice, VoidGear and shuyin_zer0! You guys are the best:)

So after hours of leaving and re-entering the dungeon to try and get Ramuh... After running around and trying to examine that thing on the table at Chocobo Wiz Outpost, and to talk to the owner about the "off-limits cave"... And even after fighting against Deadeye once and escaping, and trying to see if I had to fight him first before getting Ramuh...

It turns out that somewhere along the line, I DID get Ramuh in the cutscene. But for some reason I never got the cutscene with the purple energy and Noctis' eyes changing color, and the game never once told me that I'd acquired him.

Weird.

But in any case, after playing from midnight to 5:00 A.M. this morning (most of that trying to figure out why I didn't have Ramuh, when I actually did?), I finally beat Episode Duscae. And honestly, I couldn't be happier for it:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Anyway, thank you guys so much again!:)

@Sonicfan2525 I feel exactly the same way! I'm so glad that the game has gone gold now!^_^

And actually, I just finally pre-ordered it from GameStop a few days ago, myself!

I went with the standard edition, personally. Tbh, I would have preferred the deluxe edition, but I'm not complaining: My parents were AWESOME and got it for me as an early Christmas gift, as I kind of couldn't spend any money on luxuries right now, because I've been having to pay a lot of medical bills lately.

But anyway, I'm most definitely stoked for the game, and November 29th can't come fast enough! I'm also glad that I'll be getting A King's Tale with my copy of the game, tbh. It just seems so sweet and fun.^^

Last edited:

shuyin_zer0

Awards

I can't believe that the game has actually gone gold...the long wait is actually almost over!!! So what edition of the game did everyone decide to get? I paid off my copy of the deluxe edition at GameStop (ugh) a week or so ago so I am all ready for the launch now.

I got the UCE and digital deluxe, because customs take forever to clear anything coming from the states

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I can't believe that the game has actually gone gold...the long wait is actually almost over!!! So what edition of the game did everyone decide to get? I paid off my copy of the deluxe edition at GameStop a week or so ago so I am all ready for the launch now.

I have the Deluxe Edition preordered from Game stop. I did have it from Amazon, but I switched over for A King's Tale (I will miss out on those Mage Mashers though....)

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website

What did the Amazon pre-order entail again? I had been debating about getting it from there instead, but ended up settling with GameStop. Is it Amazon that has that different colored skin for the Regalia and King's Knight?

And do we get anything for having or completing Episode Duscae, do we know? I know that we do for Platinum Demo (our dear friend, Carbuncle!), but do you think Duscae will give us any rewards in the actual game?

Also, that Omen trailer. It's seriously one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life, and I can't stop rewatching it. I have a problem. But I just adore the song in the background, the editing, the artistic choices... Everything. It has my old Versus XIII fangirl heart beating a mile a minute. In fact, guess what's open in my other tab right now;) I feel like I need help at this point, but I don't want to let the Omen trailer go. LOL.

Like, I'm watching this trailer more than the 0.2 opening. And favoring something Final Fantasy over Kingdom Hearts (though I do adore Final Fantasies, and it's one of my top favorite series of all time, don't get me wrong) is unheard of for me! And yet here we are. LOL.

Tbh, I think a lot of it is because I don't think Simple and Clean/Hikari fits Aqua's dark story, whereas Omen is an editing masterpiece (I actually wish a song like that had been used in the opening for 0.2 instead). And I'm just so hyped for Final Fantasy XV now, it's ridiculous. It's true.

Is King Regis double crossing everyone?!

That's the impression that I'm getting, personally. But most people seem to feel the opposite way? I don't know.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

I doubt we'll get anything for Episode Duscae. It's a two year old DEMO. But maybe they can surprise us.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

So Tabata likes the Switch. Yeah...don't expect FF XV on that system folks.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website

So is anyone here actually going to watch the sixth episode of Brotherhood, the day that the game and Ultimate Collector's editions come out?

Or is everyone just going to get straight into the game, and put episode 6 off to the side for a while (even though it might contain some key backstory stuff)?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

The game is what I was waiting for so the game is what I'm going for first.

Hopefully the anime doesn't have anything too integral to the plot considering they have to be aware no one will want to wait even 20 minutes.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Did you guys not get the Kingsglaive steelbook that came with the anime? I think someone also uploaded the whole thing on youtube. Plus that sixth episode thing was a farce, all it was extra 'scenes' with Luna connecting the episodes together. As well as like a tiny thing at the end. I wouldn't say integral, but knowing backstory is always nice.

I feel so cheated from the UCE now because of that lol but at least I'll have the artbook and soundtrack. Hopefully they kept some concept art from Versus in there, that'll make everything worth it haha

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

NOPE I did not. It's too expensive here right now.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Not sure if Amazon ships to Canada, but it's $25 right now

I happened to get it at Best Buy on release for only $15, I doubt they'd have anymore though.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Not sure if Amazon ships to Canada, but it's $25 right now

I happened to get it at Best Buy on release for only $15, I doubt they'd have anymore though.
We get charged an import fee and since our dollar is bad right now we also get hit with conversion. :C

I appreciate you looking though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I doubt we'll get anything for Episode Duscae. It's a two year old DEMO. But maybe they can surprise us.
The Deadeye quest remains in game so all Duscae players get is the depression from doing that whole thing, stealth part included, again.

But hey, now we're able to hit Deadeye with magic and other abilities so it'll be a manageable fight.

Back