• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sdog

Awards
Re: Final Fantasy XV - November 29th 2016

So I'm taking it this new trailer is spoilery? I'm tryna stay dark here!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

MY BODY IS diddlyING READY. AMAZING TRAILER HOLY SHIT.

[video=youtube;SZymd6r4wGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg[/video]

embedded for you peeps.

And it's finally gone gold. I've waited ten years for this moment. diddly yes baby. One month to go.

wouldn't be a ffxv trailer without luna getting beaten eh? smh

[video=youtube;7WHptG35EWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WHptG35EWU[/video]

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

So I'm taking it this new trailer is spoilery? I'm tryna stay dark here!

It's symbolic imagery and artistic license from events that happen in the game - they're not real scenes from the game, so, that's up to you if you wanna call 'em spoilers but we don't know how close to the game it'll be.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

So there's going to be online multiplayer? Neat?
Probably? I dunno?

Sdog

Awards

It's symbolic imagery and artistic license from events that happen in the game - they're not real scenes from the game, so, that's up to you if you wanna call 'em spoilers but we don't know how close to the game it'll be.

Good deal. F it, I'll watch! Thanks Tin

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Good deal. F it, I'll watch! Thanks Tin

Yeah, it's in the name of the trailer: Omen. Just a hint at what could happen.

And just got the email, they'll be charging for the UCE's this Monday! Get hyped dudes! \m/

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

I am too trying to decide should I watch the trailer. I have been avoiding most of the stuff and for example did not watch the TGS trailer, but maybe I`ll do an exception with this one.

Bobjam

Awards

Before watching it, read the youtube description that Square provide for what the trailer is. In my opinion it is not spoilerly and serves only as a visual for a nightmare scenario that Regis wants to prevent for his son. I have kept away from quite a lot myself trying to be spoiled but this trailer is absolutely 100% worth watching. You won't be disappointed. Versus feels and dark toned story elements galore. It's finally coming.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

the proper game needs the mechanic of noctis and co becoming more and more naked as they fight like in the trailer tbh

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Before watching it, read the youtube description that Square provide for what the trailer is. In my opinion it is not spoilerly and serves only as a visual for a nightmare scenario that Regis wants to prevent for his son. I have kept away from quite a lot myself trying to be spoiled but this trailer is absolutely 100% worth watching. You won't be disappointed. Versus feels and dark toned story elements galore. It's finally coming.

Watched and read it and dam, it sure was dark. Apocalyptic stuff happening and I liked the tone of madness in it.

Makes me wanna watch Kingsglaive now.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

It feels like a more focused version of a KH opening.

Bobjam

Awards

Although this trailer wasn't done in house by Visual Works, I think square were smart and brave to go to Digic Pictures (creators of all the Assassin's Creed CG trailers and recently the Witcher III ones) to get this made. Clearly unlike anything else marketing-wise they had shown us previously and had a creative flair unlike any of the other XV trailers we had received. This is the kinda thing Nomura might have done himself I imagine had he still been the lead in this project so it's so awesome to see square making this kind of visual finally after other disappointing trailers (not all of them were!)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

the proper game needs the mechanic of noctis and co becoming more and more naked as they fight like in the trailer tbh

Agreed. It isn't like Tabata didn't work on a game with that very same mechanic. Why not put that in FFXV as well?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Agreed. It isn't like Tabata didn't work on a game with that very same mechanic. Why not put that in FFXV as well?

Gladio's booty with pants on was enough to make some girls at Gamescom almost faint for some reason.
Wouldn't want them to die, right?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

The doggos better not die please or I'll break my game disc.

Back