• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX online now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This morning, Kingdom Hearts series producer Shinji Hashimoto announced at Paris Games Week that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX would be coming to PlayStation 4 in one complete collection called Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX. You can now pre-order the collection from Amazon and the Square Enix Online Store for $49.99 USD.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX contains Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD Theater, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded HD Theater with over 150 hours of content to play through. All gameplay in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will run at 60FPS.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will release March 9th in Japan, March 28th in North America, and March 31st in the PAL Region.

North America
Amazon
| Square Enix Online Store

Europe
Square Enix Online Store

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

appleboy82791

Awards
I've already got this pre-ordered! I'm so excited!

And I'm guessing we'll get the more details about this, including the cover art, around the time of the 2.8 release.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Honestly, if I could, I would replay KH1 and KH2 a thousand times. <3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
1.5+2.5 - $50
2.8 - $60
III - $60
The cost of the entire KH series on one console - $170

The price of screaming incoherently with friends during party chat - priceless

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
The price of screaming incoherently with friends during party chat - priceless

kdk5l.gif

Sure, it's a bit pricey for me personally, considering I already got the collections, but dayyyuuum 60 fps and all and yay give it to me already.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oh, so we can see more spam posts again? Eh

-
Also, I don't think I'll preorder. I'll just pick it up on release day

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'll wait to see if there's any preorder bonus if you preorder at GameStop or so. After that, I'll decide, but I'll definitely preorder it.

Infamita

Because Nomura said there's a secret message across the 3 ReMixes' box arts, I'm really keen to see what the cover art will be for the PS4 rerelease. Could it be a brand new artwork to match the 2.8 and KH3 artwork? Or, an amalgamation of the 1.5 and 2.5 artwork? Regardless I can't wait, 60FPS!! My life is complete

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'd love a box art that echos the original promo art (and Mickey since he's on all the boxes now)

4ed2da05ca669b59aff678340e52e5e0.jpg

Always found Sora's pose here a little weird, though.

Muke

whatever
Awards
That one doesn't even have all the characters in it. I think it'd be a bit too much if they did "recreate" it with all the charas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back