• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help identifying artists of some old art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack-Pumpkinhead

Awards
Hi all, I thought perhaps someone here could help me. Way back in the day, 2005 or so, I printed off some fanart I found online that I really liked. Now I'm trying to find them again to add to my folders with proper credit given to the artists, but I've had no luck. I've even scanned both pieces in & tried a google image search, but found nothing. If anyone here recognizes these, can you message me or point me in the right direction?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Hi all, I thought perhaps someone here could help me. Way back in the day, 2005 or so, I printed off some fanart I found online that I really liked. Now I'm trying to find them again to add to my folders with proper credit given to the artists, but I've had no luck. I've even scanned both pieces in & tried a google image search, but found nothing. If anyone here recognizes these, can you message me or point me in the right direction?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Have you tried asking anyone on Deviantart or Tumblir? That Tifa drawing looks pretty impressive!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I don't think you're going to have any luck finding them. If you still had JPEGs saved, you might have some luck by using Google's Image Search feature, but otherwise....

The Tifa one has an artists signature on it. You could try googling that?

Jack-Pumpkinhead

Awards
The Tifa one has an artists signature on it. You could try googling that?

I would, but sadly I can't seem to read the signature. And my printout isn't much more legible. Now if you can read the name, I'd appreciate the help.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Nope, sorry :/
I can't really make it out either; I was hoping the printout would be more readable.

Sad to say, I don't think you're going to be able to find them then

Jack-Pumpkinhead

Awards
I knew it was a long shot, but I figured this was a good place to start. I recall finding these on one of the defunct kh fansites, so it was worth the attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back