• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween Costumes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I know we're still about 9 days away from Halloween, but tonight I have an early party, so I'll be dressing up. Figured we could have a thread to show our costumes if anyone is dressing up this year.

I was running low on costume ideas (Already went as Rick Sanchez last year) but this year, I decided to go as Fry from Futurama, since, well, cost efficiency. Unfortunately, since I lacked both a windbreaker and a plain white shirt, I decided to adapt my costume a bit with a red hoodie and a New York City shirt I got for a Beatles Party a few months back.

8b1ccb4d50074554a8e6239dde0280cd.png

I also decided to print out some labels from futurama and add them to my cans:

b6b1588801c14b8d90192407b757dbff.png

Sadly the Slurm one didn't work out too well:

dd6b0af5f9464cb7b6956a4631687f11.png

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I LIKE THE SLURM.

I usually don't dress up because I never know what I should dress up as. :(

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Dude that is dedication, pretty dope outfit.

I think I'm going as mad max because i own a leather jacket plus i already look dirty and crazy. Seems like the best fit.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I LIKE THE SLURM.

I usually don't dress up because I never know what I should dress up as. :(

Sadly the Slurm is just a gluey mess. Whoops.
Might need to leave it at home.

Dude that is dedication, pretty dope outfit.

I think I'm going as mad max because i own a leather jacket plus i already look dirty and crazy. Seems like the best fit.

I feel I'd accomplish a lot more if I was as dedicated to my university work as I was to dumb Halloween costumes

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I used to always cosplay as a witch from this one game, but I've moved twice since then and have only one piece of the costume left. The rest have disappeared mysteriously. Probably won't be making another costume because I'm lazy, but I really liked the one I had :l

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Duff can! =D
But erm- last year I dressed up in an old Victorian dress and now I got a feathered mask so I'll be that again this year.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Question: would it be lame to go as Jake from Statefarm even though that was from 2011? Is it better to stay current or go classic (not saying Jake is a classic by any means)

Luxu

Awards
Meh, I don't think I'll dress up this year. But one of my friends keeps telling me to dress like Mila from Tales of Xillia, but I can always put on a mask and call it quits.

Chuuya

Awards
Recon; perfectly fine man. I mean, I dressed up in Victorian clothes and being Jake from Statefarm would be funny to see. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Question: would it be lame to go as Jake from Statefarm even though that was from 2011? Is it better to stay current or go classic (not saying Jake is a classic by any means)

Everything is fine as long as you post pics on the forums to be judged

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Recon; perfectly fine man. I mean, I dressed up in Victorian clothes and being Jake from Statefarm would be funny to see. xD

Thanks for the reassurance. I'm just tired of using the same Halloween costume for the past three years.

Everything is fine as long as you post pics on the forums to be judged

Oh I will.

I will win this year's Halloween costume contest.

Mark

My

Words.

Chuuya

Awards
Thanks for the reassurance. I'm just tired of using the same Halloween costume for the past three years.

Oh I will.

I will win this year's Halloween costume contest.

Mark

My

Words.
Good luck!
Can't wait to see Jake from Statefarm.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
"Do you know, I had like 5 hours notice to get a costume and I still got a better one than you."

I'm going to take that so personally for years now.

Chuuya

Awards
I just found out from a friend there's these FNaF Holloween masks at this store nearby. I think I know what I REALLY want to be now. But should I be Freddy, Chica, or Foxy? I would want to be Bonnie so much, but I don't think they have a mask for Bonnie. :/

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I just found out from a friend there's these FNaF Holloween masks at this store nearby. I think I know what I REALLY want to be now. But should I be Freddy, Chica, or Foxy? I would want to be Bonnie so much, but I don't think they have a mask for Bonnie. :/

Might be best to scope it out to see if you can get that Bonnie one if you're so keen on it. But I mean, it's up to you depending on who you personal favourite is. I like Foxy. He was always my favorite.

Chuuya

Awards
I could try. Thanks! Bonnie is my favorite. And if I can't find Bonnie, I'll choose either Freddy or Foxy. I'll think about Chica cause Chica has a cupcake which I like cupcakes.

Laeril

Awards
Already went as a black cat to a church dance last Saturday. Time will tell if it will be repeated for candy distribution on the 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back