• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why and how was Ursula revived?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This really confuses me. Why was Ursula revived during the beginning of the game? And who revived her?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
The game states she's Ursula's Phantom, or shadow if I'm correct.
United with what she said, "He was right" or something like that, my best guess is that one is just Ursula's consciousness transferred there by Xehanort (probably)

About the revival part, Maleficent was able to revive Oogie, althought he was arguably easier to recreate, so maybe Xehanort can do this.
Or maybe there wasn't any revival at all: Ursula always had the most gruesome "deaths", even in the first KH, but in KH II she was alive and well.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
The game states she's Ursula's Phantom, or shadow if I'm correct.
United with what she said, "He was right" or something like that, my best guess is that one is just Ursula's consciousness transferred there by Xehanort (probably)

About the revival part, Maleficent was able to revive Oogie, althought he was arguably easier to recreate, so maybe Xehanort can do this.
Or maybe there wasn't any revival at all: Ursula always had the most gruesome "deaths", even in the first KH, but in KH II she was alive and well.

So, if Xehanort could bring back Ursula, why not Clayton? He was pretty much crushed too death whereas in the movie, he accidentally hung himself. I don't think Square Enix will ever get their hands on Deep Jungle again though and pretty much, they already finished up the story. Though, I wish they could have handled Tarzan's character a lot better. Maybe, they could have had Sora as an ape or at least able to communicate with animals like Tarzan could.

But, I am getting sidetracked. You're probably right about Ursula getting revived.

Wasn't her role in DDD part of a dream or something?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
So, if Xehanort could bring back Ursula, why not Clayton? He was pretty much crushed too death whereas in the movie, he accidentally hung himself. I don't think Square Enix will ever get their hands on Deep Jungle again though and pretty much, they already finished up the story. Though, I wish they could have handled Tarzan's character a lot better. Maybe, they could have had Sora as an ape or at least able to communicate with animals like Tarzan could.

But, I am getting sidetracked. You're probably right about Ursula getting revived.

Wasn't her role in DDD part of a dream or something?

As you rightly stated, the main reason is probably Tarzan's copyright and the fact it'll probably never appear again in KH.
Going with plot reason... Clayton was never able to subdue the Heartless, always just a prey: too weak even as a pawn. Or, perhaps because Ursula was the only one at an advantage in the sea.

Her role was to, kinda distract Sora and Riku, and made them fall into the portal for Sora's dream Ansem prepared, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back