• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI DRUNK THREAD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
if you're in california give ballast point a go
i'm drinkin this Barmy | Ballast Point
they make a variety but this is such a unique and crazy beer!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
it's SUNday and I don'
t care at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i just google searched future is wicked only to realize there is a song called wicked by future...

what a time to be alive

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Y'all don't get drunk enough Y'know. I just had like three shots of absinthe and I'm so right as rain but where are you tonight, y'all? Where are you?

But really, I'm saying this because I want this thread to be an open place where we talk safe drinking as adults and what the best alcohol is.

Muke

whatever
Awards
adult, you say?
artistz.gif

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
But really, I'm saying this because I want this thread to be an open place where we talk safe drinking as adults and what the best alcohol is.

Buy me brandy,
A snifter of wine.
Who am I kidding?
I'll drink turpentine.

Drink turpentine responsibly, kids.

Muke

whatever
Awards
You aren't even legal for it in your country yet so yah my statement stands.
That was a joke post because I wanted to use the smiley, didn't wanna talk with you guys about alcohol or… whatever you thought idk.
also its only 2 more years. but i wouldnt ever want to drink alc anyway

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That was a joke post because I wanted to use the smiley, didn't wanna talk with you guys about alcohol or… whatever you thought idk.
also its only 2 more years. but i wouldnt ever want to drink alc anyway

Yeah I know the legal drinking ages for various countries lol

You don't need to drink, either. It is a choice and you have complete control over it. Don't let anybody pressure you into it.

But really, why are you posting here then? This thread's purpose is pretty clear.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I dont have a drivers license but still posted in that one drivers license thread for fun and out of curiosity :(

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I remember when I was on a party and some folks there tried to make me drink beer. After I politely refused they started calling me an idiot. Did not stay in that party long, it was full of people I did not spent time with and I felt very out of place there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I dont have a drivers license but still posted in that one drivers license thread for fun and out of curiosity :(

That wasn't really what I meant xD Think more along the lines of my concern for his wellbeing. He adamantly against drinking for many specific and valid reasons, so why put himself in a place where the discussion is nothing but a bunch of drunk adults being drunk?

I remember when I was on a party and some folks there tried to make me drink beer. After I politely refused they started calling me an idiot. Did not stay in that party long, it was full of people I did not spent time with and I felt very out of place there.

That is such bullshit. :c I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Nobody should ever force alcohol on somebody who doesn't want to drink. There is just no excuse. I think in some ways I understand that people may want another person to lighten up in a situation, but I think it really only works with a group of friends or family or family friends where you can feel safe and explore drinking without pressure.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
There are some fun drunk adults tbf.

I'm usually the kind of person who drinks but doesn't get drunk (unless I drink (fruit) wine which basically kills me) but rather falls asleep.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There are some fun drunk adults tbf.

Of course! Certainly not denying that since the majority of this thread is a bunch of users posting silly comments

I'm usually the kind of person who drinks but doesn't get drunk (unless I drink (fruit) wine which basically kills me) but rather falls asleep.

Wine messes you up? D:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

Peer pressure like that sucks. I do personally drink, but I think it's reasonable enough for someone else not to.

That being said, I don't think I can stomach babysitting my drunk friends sober. I'm not a fan of drunk people unless I'm also drinking.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
wtf...am i the fking only person here to post somewhat tippppssy or crunk? what is thie casaual convo..

6 beers deeeeeeep GET ON MY 9999 LVL KHI

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wine messes you up? D:

Yeah. I can drink tequila shots no problem, vodka no problem, but give me half a bottle of wine and I'm piss drunk. :'D I suppose it's because it's carbonated and full of sugar. The sugar is also why cocktails with fruit juice in them make me drunk easily, I guess.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah. I can drink tequila shots no problem, vodka no problem, but give me half a bottle of wine and I'm piss drunk. :'D I suppose it's because it's carbonated and full of sugar. The sugar is also why cocktails with fruit juice in them make me drunk easily, I guess.

Oh god, I hate tequila.
Not as much as Sambuca, but both give me the fear something awful.

One of my friends keeps insisting he buy me them, and when I say no, he buys me them anyway.

Back