• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think Ansem SoD convinced Young Xehanort that he is his future incarnation?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
So during DDD Young Xehanort tells to Sora that he met Ansem SoD in the beach, and at one point he had no idea he was basically talking to himself. So I guess he convinced Young Nort that he indeed is his future self, and made him join in to Norts master plan. How do you think he did that? Did he tell Young Xehanort something only he could know?

To make him join the ranks of other norts, maybe he promised that Young Xehanrt could see other worlds, to satisfy his hunger for desire for adventure and knowledge and etc...? Or maybe Ansem SoD just told him that since things cannot be changed, this is where he will end up regardless so it`s pointless to refuse?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Did he tell Young Xehanort something only he could know?

Could be. If he knew his favorite color, animal and ice cream flavor that would have been pretty convincing :D I guess it's easy to convince your past self, because you'll know exactly what you would have wanted to hear at that exact time.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, Xehanort was and still is a peculiar person, with broad and open-minded views.
He alone (as far as we and baby Riku know) found out about the other worlds and found a way of reaching them: his world was too small for him.

He probably gladly welcomed the robed strangers and the powers he brought with him: he had nothing to lose and all to gain.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Could be. If he knew his favorite color, animal and ice cream flavor that would have been pretty convincing :D I guess it's easy to convince your past self, because you'll know exactly what you would have wanted to hear at that exact time.

Yeah, knowing your past desires gives your future self a lot of leverage.
Probably even more convincing is to describe a memory or an even that only you could know.

He probably gladly welcomed the robed strangers and the powers he brought with him: he had nothing to lose and all to gain.

I wonder how exciting it must have felt to get new powers from a robed figure to see new worlds. Must have been a dream come true for Young Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back