• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura: Voice recording for Kingdom Hearts underway & on Sora in Dissidia Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Not to mention, Square's not above making their own events. I half expected them to announce a KH event this December to coincide with the world tour.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not to mention a 2.8 launch event. That'd be a great way to reveal KH3 news, and work something out with Disney so it can be live streamed because we don't need anymore 2.5 Launch Event & D23 Japan stuff happening where fans get bitter rather than hyped.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I feel that KH III may have a more "solid" script, so they're recording piece-by-piece because the lines are not subject to change? We know that Tigger and Pooh were recorded for, and they're definitely not showing up in 2.8, so maybe for a spot in the upcoming KH III trailer?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
well playstation experince was just annouced dec 3-4 so let wait and see what happens

Not to mention a 2.8 launch event. That'd be a great way to reveal KH3 news, and work something out with Disney so it can be live streamed because we don't need anymore 2.5 Launch Event & D23 Japan stuff happening where fans get bitter rather than hyped.
the only problem i see with this 2.8 is not worldwide release any more so it wouldn't be fair for japan to see the launch event on the 24

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think they'll unveil KH3 news either a week or two after II.8's release. It's the final ReMix, so it'd make sense for SE to make any KH3 announcement after the game that re-compiles the last bit of plot we need to know of. Although I don't they they'll make a big, live event like the Uncovered for FFXV, but maybe they'll do something smaller and livestream it that could last an hour or so. To make it long they can talk about development process, unveil the game's official song, announce any possible cross-media promotion, show a trailer or two with the release date, announce a limited edition KH3 themed PS4, with our without the other three ReMixes, poster, cards, plushies, or even just a bundle of the ReMixes and III.

---

Overall, I honestly don't care what they do, all I need is a solid confirmation of where they stand with KH3. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well playstation experince was just annouced dec 3-4 so let wait and see what happens

the only problem i see with this 2.8 is not worldwide release any more so it wouldn't be fair for japan to see the launch event on the 24

Which is why I said they should stream it.

Also they can do a launch event earlier than the release date. 2.5's was like a few days before release, almost a week in fact.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Which is why I said they should stream it.

Also they can do a launch event earlier than the release date. 2.5's was like a few days before release, almost a week in fact.

That's plausible. They can hype KH3 and the hype will die down in a day or two and turn into II.8 hype xD

Leon123

Well, Sora can't be included in Dissidia Final Fantasy because he's a character owned by Disney. Remember, all characters original to Kingdom Hearts are copyright to Disney. I highly doubt Disney would be approving Sora cameoing in a game like Dissidia.
Ironically, Dissidia started out as a Kingdom Hearts project before it got shifted as a Final Fnatasy project.
didn't that Dissidia KH get not made because Disney didn't want their characters fighting.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
didn't that Dissidia KH get not made because Disney didn't want their characters fighting.

No, Nomura never pitched the idea because he thought they wouldn't want to see their characters fighting. Disney in fact had fighting game projects on and off over the years. Disney characters could fight each other in a brawl-like manner in Disney Infinity, too.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i hope the the trailer will be great one with the new outfits of kairi and riku

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
master spockanort wouldn't make sense to do the kh3 stuff playstation experince instead at jump festa becuase we would talking about the kh 3 stuff for while until the 2.8 comes out this way when jump festa starts they could show the final 2.8 trailer have talk about that the game comes out

Why would they promote KH3 at PSX when 2.8 releases soon? If they were to promote anything at PSX, it'd be 2.8 because they need to sell that game to their target audience. Not to mention 2.8 is the PS4 exclusive title.

Despite all of that, I find it unlikely we'll see anything new for Kingdom Hearts period at PSX and all that will be there is the demo.

JF is closer to 2.8's release and at least at that point it'd be more acceptable to promote KH3 if this is the course of action they plan to take.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Why would they promote KH3 at PSX when 2.8 releases soon? If they were to promote anything at PSX, it'd be 2.8 because they need to sell that game to their target audience. Not to mention 2.8 is the PS4 exclusive title.

Despite all of that, I find it unlikely we'll see anything new for Kingdom Hearts period at PSX and all that will be there is the demo.

JF is closer to 2.8's release and at least at that point it'd be more acceptable to promote KH3 if this is the course of action they plan to take.
there lead the problem if they promote kh3 at the jump festa then the new kh3 will overtake 2.8 stuff wont it and people wont get hype for 2.8 to buy it and the only solution left is lauch event at the point to show kh3 stuff with 2.8 lauching which i doubt will happen right now

SakuraKaitou1412

They could throw a teaser trailer into 2.8 as a 100% completion award. It would make sense as a lot of Kingdom Hearts games have them and most of the secret endings are hints towards the next game. Since Back Cover and .2 are both "new" we should have a secret ending for each.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
They could throw a teaser trailer into 2.8 as a 100% completion award. It would make sense as a lot of Kingdom Hearts games have them and most of the secret endings are hints towards the next game. Since Back Cover and .2 are both "new" we should have a secret ending for each.

I doubt we'll be getting anymore secret endings, but then II.5 came and gave us two - Young Xehanort speaking with Braig; and Maleficent with Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back