• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's gonna wait till 1/24 after KH 2.8 comes out in japan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Can you last till Jan 24th for KH 2.8?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
The title says most of it. normally I'd spoil myself over stuff like this before it comes out. But seeing as KH2.8 is just over the horizon and with KH3 not too far, i want to practice avoiding spoilers till it comes stateside.

so is anyone else gonna avoid the net like the plague when January rolls along?

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Around that time? I'm going to be avoiding the 2.8 section here, and prolly avoiding any reviews on RPGamer about the game.

I think I mentioned I'm going to be avoiding the KH3 section like the plague soon as we start getting more information about anything but worlds. Knowing what worlds will be in the game doesn't bug me at all. Story points tho..get out of here!

WaveK89

It's 12 days. I can handle that. At most, I'd say a month. In any case, I'll have to hide from social media, tumblr, this site, youtube. Hell, I'll have to avoid the internet if I keep going.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I don't got a PS4 yet lol so........... I can manage the wait. :/

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
It's very little time at all to wait, it's not like the abysmal gap between Persona 5 releases. I can certainly hold off personally, and I honestly don't expect to see a lot of spoilers here, so I don't mind. I'd love to play the game earlier, but I'll be heading back to school when the game releases in Japan anyway. It isn't a bad wait at all.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I dont visit the KH section of this site as much as i used to so avoiding spoilers should be no issue.

Mirashade

Awards
I think, maybe, I'll hold off for the most part... But possibly take a peek at a spoiler or two on my birthday as a little bit of a present to myself. I can feel that it will be a very conflicting time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
As a news reporter it's my duty to report on the latest news.

As a KH fan, I'll probably go silent on 2.8 until January 24th. It's a few hours of new content and I do want that to be a special surprise.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
No. I'm not buying 2.8 when it's first released, since I'll wait a couple months until the price lowers, most likely. Most of the appeal is 3D not being on a handheld because the plot about the Foretellers is pretty uninteresting for me.

Besides, I can barely keep the plot of the already-released titles on memory. I'm sure I'll forget whatever I've read by the time I actually play 2.8. lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's very little time at all to wait, it's not like the abysmal gap between Persona 5 releases. I can certainly hold off personally, and I honestly don't expect to see a lot of spoilers here, so I don't mind. I'd love to play the game earlier, but I'll be heading back to school when the game releases in Japan anyway. It isn't a bad wait at all.

You underestimate us.

We'll have a spoiler section and make a bunch of warnings prior but this site will likely be a lit with spoilers.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I've recently stayed spoiler virgin for some games and have enjoyed them more, so I'll pass on reading II.8 spoilers, haha.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
You underestimate us.

We'll have a spoiler section and make a bunch of warnings prior but this site will likely be a lit with spoilers.

Yeah yeah but I trust you guys/the mods to have a spoiler section like mentioned and keep it under control. I don't intend to go talk about my drool encrusted pillow thanks to the Moana trailer and get the secret ending to 2.8. I trust you guys implicitly.

The more painful wait is knowing that in an alternate universe I would have spent my Christmas break playing 2.8 and now I have to wait until January.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Eh, I can wait. It's only two weeks and I've tried avoiding spoilers for games that took longer than that (BBS was a nightmare to avoid spoilers and oddly enough the first time I got a spoiler on that game was not on the Internet, but because one of my High School friends spoiled Vanitas' face to me)

Besides, I'll be too busy with school that I don't know if I'll have much time to play it even when it does release.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I usually have school and/or work to distract me so avoiding spoilers for 2.8 shouldn't be hard. I did it for Birth by Sleep for the most part. Worse comes to worse I'll just read Ulysses or something. That should be keep me occupied for two weeks.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm importing the Japanese version because I have no self-control

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm importing the Japanese version because I have no self-control
Wait wait wait wait

I don't get the language setting stuff. Will the game still be JP if I play it on a german PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back