• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Skype account has been suspended and I have no clue why

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Since working with VodkaOptic on his game, after getting another guy on the team we started using Skype. I've never used Skype before this but anyway, so today as I was going to log in, it says "Something went wrong" so I went to Help and went to Answer and Support.
When I signed in it says that my account has been suspended. I have no idea why I have been. I tried to get my account back but it requires a code be sent to a phone, presumably a phone that takes text messages, which I don't have.
And I can't find a way to contact Support about this either.

Any ideas to what I should do?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
The day when Windows Live migrated with Skype really put an end to old school messaging :(

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uhm, don't you know anyone else who has a phone and whom they could send the code to?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Uhm, don't you know anyone else who has a phone and whom they could send the code to?
Actually yes, which I just came here to give an update on XD
I contacted my dad my earlier and *waiting waiting waiting* he let me use his phone. So I have my account back (yay!)

Now that I have my account back I wanted to contact Skype asking "what the hell?" but it wants me to list a whole bunch of stuff and I'm just screw it all. I'm happy I have my account back but I'm annoyed I can't simply contact support to ask why was I suspended.

Anyway, I'll leave this open until Sunday in case anyone else has something to say

xiaojen7

It may have been that someone tried hacking your account, you were reported, or accused of being a bottle. Nonetheless, glad you have your account back!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It may have been that someone tried hacking your account, you were reported, or accused of being a bottle. Nonetheless, glad you have your account back!
Thanks! :D
I was thinking that but I don't see any signs of it (granted I don't know if there even would be signs) But hopefully this won't happen again (I probably shouldn't tempt fate)

With that I'll be closing this thread now. Thanks to everyone for trying to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back