• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oi, I can art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ok sunny

Awards
I draw
I'd like to pursue animation for my career, whereas I graduate high school this year. So, I need to make my portfolio, though I don't know what to put in it.

I'm most likely not including any of this art, but I figured I'll post what I got, ya feel?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I've got many, many more pieces of art. All this is just some stuff I had saved on my computer, so tell me what ya think.
As you can see I title/tag my art with 'Fin'
This is because my middle name is Finlay and I usually go by Fin to almost everybody

Positive criticism is welcome, I can always learn a thing or two. Anyway thanks for taking a look!

ok sunny

Awards
I'd also like to keep this thread updated when I create something I'm proud of or looking for some thoughts. It's a nice outlet for expressive art :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Your art is very good, i like the serial cartoon look to them and how things just pop. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Your art is very good, i like the serial cartoon look to them and how things just pop. I look forward to seeing more from you.

I just love that poncho smoking dude *_*

Hell, I'll request permission to make him my avvie xD

DefiantHeart

Awards
Pretty cute style chu got there, almost makes me feel like posting my own stuff someday. XD Though idk, my stuff is pretty bleh. Then again back in high school this guy wanted to buy my doodles...which was weird. Meh...

Anyways keep it up. :3

ok sunny

Awards
Pretty cute style chu got there, almost makes me feel like posting my own stuff someday. XD Though idk, my stuff is pretty bleh. Then again back in high school this guy wanted to buy my doodles...which was weird. Meh...

Anyways keep it up. :3
Thank you both very much, I really appreciate it. I know that the things I draw aren't necessarily the most realistic and such, but I draw in a style that I really enjoy

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I draw
I'd like to pursue animation for my career, whereas I graduate high school this year. So, I need to make my portfolio, though I don't know what to put in it.

I'm most likely not including any of this art, but I figured I'll post what I got, ya feel?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I've got many, many more pieces of art. All this is just some stuff I had saved on my computer, so tell me what ya think.
As you can see I title/tag my art with 'Fin'
This is because my middle name is Finlay and I usually go by Fin to almost everybody

Positive criticism is welcome, I can always learn a thing or two. Anyway thanks for taking a look!

The second sketch makes me think of Markiplier for some reason.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Niiiice job!
Your art looks very good! :D

ok sunny

Awards

xiaojen7

I love your art and how you can draw different styles. Keep it up! Good luck with your future art career :) I see lots of improvement coming your way.

ok sunny

Awards
I love your art and how you can draw different styles. Keep it up! Good luck with your future art career :) I see lots of improvement coming your way.
Thank you for the kind words, that's very nice of you!

Are you able to draw chibi anime characters?
Yea I don't see why not. I haven't really focused much on anime drawing in years (it's where I started) so I'm not completely sure how they'll turn out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back