• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shasta's Paradox Lounge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gram

Banned
Awards
That idea honestly doesn't sound like to bad an idea for an anime. The first high school one reminds me of Oarun High School artstyle but I like the third one most. Dat arm affect~

Of all them though your Super Sonic is easily my favorite as well, just look at it! ;A; Reminds me of final hazard boss fight.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I really like the BA students the most. I like how the arm on one of the students looked like it was vaporized or turned into paper. Perhaps it's a power he has? Similar to what we see on KH Re:Coded? I'll admit it has an Ouran High School Host Club feel to it. Except it's more original in my eyes. I also love the shading and sketches as a whole. As for Super Sonic, that's the absolute coolest drawing of Sonic I've ever seen. I love all of the drawings of Shasta, Sky, and Chase. What a bunch of hotties. <3 Can't say I have anything to critique about any of your drawings though. :3

Shasta

Awards
That idea honestly doesn't sound like to bad an idea for an anime. The first high school one reminds me of Oarun High School artstyle but I like the third one most. Dat arm affect~

Of all them though your Super Sonic is easily my favorite as well, just look at it! ;A; Reminds me of final hazard boss fight.

I originally thought of adding the background scenery of something similar to the opening to S3&K, the Perfect Chaos fight, or the Final Hazard fight. I might do something related to either of those three ideas sometime in the future.

I really like the BA students the most. I like how the arm on one of the students looked like it was vaporized or turned into paper. Perhaps it's a power he has? Similar to what we see on KH Re:Coded? I'll admit it has an Ouran High School Host Club feel to it. Except it's more original in my eyes. I also love the shading and sketches as a whole. As for Super Sonic, that's the absolute coolest drawing of Sonic I've ever seen. I love all of the drawings of Shasta, Sky, and Chase. What a bunch of hotties. <3 Can't say I have anything to critique about any of your drawings though. :3
It was more to symbolize what I named the little series in it's concept. Broken Angels. I think the imagery of the drawing fits it though, so ha, yeah. I haven't thought much of anything else through. Not sure what you meant by you talking about KH Re: Coded though. Thank you :3, ha, I haven't really drawn any of them since I posted because I've just been working on other things.

I did work more on Sonic though, and here's a real Super Sonic treat! Since I posted the original drawing, I'll post the finished steps I did afterwards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Your newest picture reminds me a lot of Darker Than Black. I like their faces half covered by masks, because it looks really cool! It's been awhile since I've looked in your thread! And the 'Guy' and 'Girl' look really cool. I think of them like detectives. :D Are you making new characters now, Shasta?

xiaojen7

I can't see the images on the second post :( but your latest one reminds me of Darker than Black. It's very nicely drawn!

Shasta

Awards
Your newest picture reminds me a lot of Darker Than Black. I like their faces half covered by masks, because it looks really cool! It's been awhile since I've looked in your thread! And the 'Guy' and 'Girl' look really cool. I think of them like detectives. :D Are you making new characters now, Shasta?
I always seem to forget to reply to my thread nowadays. Yesss, my lady got me into Phantom and I instantly love it. This is in my top favorite anime. I'm not currently drawing anything up for Paradox. Moreso trying to sort ideas out and see where that takes me.

I can't see the images on the second post :( but your latest one reminds me of Darker than Black. It's very nicely drawn!
I might have to switch to a blog and upload there, and secondhand upload it here! I've never watched Darker than Black before, but I have heard of it, is it any good?

xiaojen7

I might have to switch to a blog and upload there, and secondhand upload it here! I've never watched Darker than Black before, but I have heard of it, is it any good?
Its pretty good! Just make sure before you get into it (and during) avoid all spoilers!
I have a bad habit of running into spoilers x_x learn from my mistakes

Shasta

Awards
Oh jeez it's been quite a while since the last time I was here. Most of my original links are dead lmao, oh well. I haven't been slacking up in the art department but I've only got one thing to show since I'm here. I recently did a thing for New Years, but it's really not much of anything. I did enjoy making it though.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Oh jeez it's been quite a while since the last time I was here. Most of my original links are dead lmao, oh well. I haven't been slacking up in the art department but I've only got one thing to show since I'm here. I recently did a thing for New Years, but it's really not much of anything. I did enjoy making it though.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Happy New Year and I love your work!

Back