• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shadow, Meow Wow, and Chirithy Static Arts Mini will be available for preorder Sept. 20th!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Static Art Figures are statues. They do not have removable parts.
Yeah, but it said you could move some parts, like the heads. So I hoped we could move that cape and see it's sign.

The reprint? Or the initial release because that was almost a year ago. The reprint I am unaware of.
Talking about the initial release. Guess I missed it. Welp, time to go to Amazon.

A cursory look around AMIAMI would answer your question succinctly. Yes, this might be the cheapest I've seen high quality solid statues cost before. Japanese merchandise can go well into the $300 dollar range.
Really? My local gameshop sells other game figures too, and those are also usually in the 30-40 bucks range. But damn, 300 bucks... I'm expecting a life size statue for that kind of Munny.
I did not realize "gay"ness was something rated by the MPAA.

What exactly is not P13 about the word gay? o0

God forbid the gay word! Such a scandal!

Seriously though, wth? Gay is not a bad word.
It's not? Huh, guess I still have a hard time with distinguishing those things then.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What exactly is not P13 about the word gay? o0

Anyways, yeah, merch is expensive, but damn, I don't remember it being THAT expensive.

Haha no it's always been expensive. For all of my 11 years figure shopping and bargain hunting online and at cons, I've never really seen good figures go for low prices. It's a luxury item so they charge a lot for the sculpting and painting.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If I had money to spare I would spend the, I'm guessing, $200AUD to import all three figures. They'd be great to sit on a future work desk.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I think they shouldn't have used the Shadow's Chi Design. Might've looked better

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Really? My local gameshop sells other game figures too, and those are also usually in the 30-40 bucks range. But damn, 300 bucks... I'm expecting a life size statue for that kind of Munny.

Half of that stuff is the really cheap quality stuff people don't buy in Japan lol overstock gets sent to NA. The good stuff starts $40. Anything cheaper and it has been painted and sculpted by a machine.

Either that or it is American made which is even worse.

It's not? Huh, guess I still have a hard time with distinguishing those things then.

I'm still not sure what you mean. Is gay anything supposed to be restricted???

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Haha no it's always been expensive. For all of my 11 years figure shopping and bargain hunting online and at cons, I've never really seen good figures go for low prices. It's a luxury item so they charge a lot for the sculpting and painting.

Yeah yeah I know the prices are insane but usually those very expensive figures are way more...well, detailled, like the PAKs. Dunno, I was just kinda shocked because I expected them to cost ~25€ maximum, not like...35? >:
(In the end, whenever I have the money and they sell stuff like that nearby, I'm gonna buy it anyways so whatever -.-)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Half of that stuff is the really cheap quality stuff people don't buy in Japan lol overstock gets sent to NA. The good stuff starts $40. Anything cheaper and it has been painted and sculpted by a machine.

Either that or it is American made which is even worse.

I'm still not sure what you mean. Is gay anything supposed to be restricted???
Welp, good thing I didn't buy those things then. Man, that's pretty darn expensive then.

Nah nah, nvm. Terrible joke gone wrong.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
couldn't find another excuse, huh

Well, I hope those figures come over here, buuuut I know it won't happen, so. D:

I've actually seen them sell stuff like that at official SE booths on some german exhibitions, but not too many.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I've actually seen them sell stuff like that at official SE booths on some german exhibitions, but not too many.
Thing is, I am too broke to get to those booths. I'd rather get that stuff online.
(actually i still have those 230€ lying around that i saved so give it to meeee seee)

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not really sure which dream eater appeals most to me. It's probably Chirithy because his colors are more toned down. MAYBE I'M JUST AGAINST SUPER SATURATION.

I do want to get the Shadow and Chirithy, but... I really shouldn't spend money on anything else. Already preordered that Sora. I kinda regret it to be honest, but ah well.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
As much as I'd love those figurines (really, they're all cool), they're a bit pricey (3k-4k Yens roughly convert to 30-40 bucks).

Muke

whatever
Awards
As much as I'd love those figurines (really, they're all cool), they're a bit pricey (3k-4k Yens roughly convert to 30-40 bucks).
Uhh, I'm sorry but how are 30 bucks pricey?

EDIT: Ooooookay those things are smaller than I thought. I wouldn't even pay 15€ for that

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Meow Wow is the cutest Dream Eater in DDD

Hate to break it to you but that's objectively wrong sorry
Tama_Sheep_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

The Flowbermeow is cuter.

Hate to break it to ya, but your both wrong (and yeah, that sheep is even worse then that cat).
LPoysBo.png

Dragons Rule All!
You are all wrong!

I know, without a doubt, the cutest Dream Eater is
Toximander.png

Squishy Heart Lizard! <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back