• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shadow, Meow Wow, and Chirithy Static Arts Mini will be available for preorder Sept. 20th!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Want a little extra cuteness in your life? Well now you can with the KINGDOM HEARTS Static Arts Mini collection!

Featuring the Shadow Heartless from various KINGDOM HEARTS games, Meow Wow from KINGDOM HEARTS DREAM DROP DISTANCE HD, and Chirithy from KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi], these miniature figurines are just what Kingdom Hearts fans needs in their life!

The Static Arts Mini will be available for preorder on September 20th 2016 from Amiami for ¥4,298 (discounted at the moment to ¥3,220). The figures have a tentative release date of December 16th. The dimensions (and links to each page) are as follows:

Meow Wow: W53mm×D107mm×H73mm
ShadowW68mm×D58mm×H116mm
ChirithyW64mm×D68mm×H97mm

Description: With its bluish black body that feels different depending on the angle, it's a design that matches the cinematics from Kingdom Hearts. Both arms and the head can be moved, so you can play with poses. This form has the head twice the size of the body, conveying the strange cuteness.

Description: We have reproduced its round-all-over form and blep tongue. It's a design that conveys right away that it's a cute character. On its chest is a spirit mark with subtle gradation, and each shade in the colourful colour scheme has been chosen carefully. It is a creation that holds the very charm of Meow Wow.

Description: It has a round silhouette, of which the slightly refined cloak represents its pride as a 'servant'. The ever-important snap purse around its neck has also been faithfully reproduced. Its neck can move left and right, so you can enjoy Chirithy's expressions through its little poses. 

Thanks to Aibo and Goldpanner!

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Re: Shadow, Meow Wow, and Chirithy Static Arts Mini available for Preorder

I can't actually pre-order any of them.

The pre-order button just says "on sale soon."

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

The price is absolutely insane. Wtf.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I can't actually pre-order any of them.

The pre-order button just says "on sale soon."
Sorry about that. They go on preorder September 20th, with an estimated release date of December 16.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
For some reason, Meow Wow just isn't that cute to me. Never has been

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
You're breaking my heart Kirabook. Meow Wow is the cutest Dream Eater in DDD

I've tried for years to find it adorable, but for some reason I just can't. I don't understand myself, but my cute radar is not going off.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Hate to break it to you but that's objectively wrong sorry
Tama_Sheep_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Personally Meowjesty is the best Meow Wow.

I kind dislike the Shadow one, but not like "dislike" just I much prefer Chirithy and Meow Wow the most.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Rip, no Flood. I hope we can move Chirithies cape to see his Dream Eater sign though.

But this reminds me, what happend to that Flood plushie? Did I miss it's release?

These things are cute and all, but I would probably only buy Chirithy if they were available in my local gameshop, and if I had Munny to spare :p Flood would be a different story tho.
The price is absolutely insane. Wtf.
Aren't this the usual prices for game merchandise? They are insanely high yes, but it shouldn't be this suprising after all these years xD
For some reason, Meow Wow just isn't that cute to me. Never has been
I've tried for years to find it adorable, but for some reason I just can't. I don't understand myself, but my cute radar is not going off.
I feel the same way. I just don't understand what everyone likes about it.

That gay ball of cotton candy and ice cream swirls should not be able to stand and support itself on those legs.
Isn't this supposed to be a PG 13 site?
Hate to break it to you but that's objectively wrong sorry
Tama_Sheep_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png
Hate to break it to ya, but your both wrong (and yeah, that sheep is even worse then that cat).
LPoysBo.png

Dragons Rule All!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
But Ryu Dragon isn't cute.
Yes he is.

You should probably see him in another color scheme. But he is pretty cute. His eyes are great. And he has those tiny cute hands >.<
You also probably missed the part where I said that Dragons Rule All. Cuteness falls under All.

It's better then your round sheep. Wich is basically just a ball with 4 legs and eyes peeping out of it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Rip, no Flood. I hope we can move Chirithies cape to see his Dream Eater sign though.

Static Art Figures are statues. They do not have removable parts.

But this reminds me, what happend to that Flood plushie? Did I miss it's release?

The reprint? Or the initial release because that was almost a year ago. The reprint I am unaware of.

Aren't this the usual prices for game merchandise? They are insanely high yes, but it shouldn't be this suprising after all these years xD

A cursory look around AMIAMI would answer your question succinctly. Yes, this might be the cheapest I've seen high quality solid statues cost before. Japanese merchandise can go well into the $300 dollar range.

Isn't this supposed to be a PG 13 site?

I did not realize "gay"ness was something rated by the MPAA.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
What exactly is not P13 about the word gay? o0

Anyways, yeah, merch is expensive, but damn, I don't remember it being THAT expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back