• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
FFXV releasing the month before December? KH 2.8 releasing near my birthday? What more could I ask for?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I need an mp3 of that Hikari remix like yesterday.

I've been listening to the trailer all day. I was passively excited for this game since it was announced, but I am honestly thrilled that the way the English dialogue is written in particular has advanced so much compared to where we started.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Ray of Hope so goooooood. Seriously, these CGI cuts are amazing!

Awards
I didn't make that one cause someone got to it first on GAF.

dnaVWH8.gif

Looks amazing, but it's huge.

Terra and Ven's wayfinders fly toward the chairs in the Round Room.

It symbolically confirms what we've long suspected--that Terranort and Vanitas are two of the 13. Though I do wonder if this means Vanitas is appearing in his Ven form rather than his Sora form.

Zul

Awards

It symbolically confirms what we've long suspected--that Terranort and Vanitas are two of the 13. Though I do wonder if this means Vanitas is appearing in his Ven form rather than his Sora form.

I'd assume Sora form, due to him appearing that way in KH3D and the fact that he's holding the X-Blade in that trailer, which he's unlikely to wield in KH3.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'm glad we saw Mickey interact with Aqua, because that means we're finally getting an explanation for why he left her there.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I kinda think SE are rather being asses again. Doing this "LOOK WHO WE INCLUDED!" stuff (like with Terra in the E3-Trailer) and then: "Ha jk, it's just an illusion of Aqua's".

Muke

whatever
Awards
I kinda think SE are rather being asses again. Doing this "LOOK WHO WE INCLUDED!" stuff (like with Terra in the E3-Trailer) and then: "Ha jk, it's just an illusion of Aqua's".
I mean, of course that's entirely possible and all, but why would they include the scene with that Organization Room and the Wayfinders flying there? Does Aqua even know the room?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Edit: Nvm, found a way to upload a gif. Man, the internet can do so much these days.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So anyway, I decided to skip the part where they fly around in the Round Room and just take the 2 parts I liked the most. So what do you guys think of the transition between the two? I have a feeling this one is a bit to quick to feel right...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

But with this one you see that chair a tad too long. So I'm prefer the first one a bit more. But what do you guys think?

Also, if I'm correct these gifs are around 3.2 MB. So I can use them in my signature right?

Last edited:

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
So I tried making a gif, but I have no idea how to upload it. And it's not as good looking as PsychBat! his gif, how did he get it so sharp? What program does he use?

Upload it to imgur. I don't know the program he used but i don't think he did anythibg special, he probably didn't downgrade it.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Upload it to imgur. I don't know the program he used but i don't think he did anythibg special, he probably didn't downgrade it.
Yeah, I finally found a site to upload it from. And I did try Imgur, but the site couldn't upload it :/

But it's so big and HD at the same time. If I try to make it big you see all those pixels. It's quite amazing.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Could you guys please continue with the Gif Tutorial somewhere else?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Could foreshadow that rather than saving Ven from his slumber, through some twist of fate they bring back Vanitas in Ven's body. Saving Ven would be too easy if it was just a matter of finding Aqua, going to CO with Sora, using Sora or Riku's new power to awaken sleeping hearts, and putting Ven's heart back in his body.

It would be much more compelling if the process was interrupted by Xehanort. Aqua's worst fear realized yet again. She fails to save Ven again. Sora fails to save a friend. It could be just the thing to up the stakes.

Would also take the predictability behind the 7GoL away now that they would need to fill Ven's spot with another.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Could foreshadow that rather than saving Ven from his slumber, through some twist of fate they bring back Vanitas in Ven's body. Saving Ven would be too easy if it was just a matter of finding Aqua, going to CO with Sora, using Sora or Riku's new power to awaken sleeping hearts, and putting Ven's heart back in his body.

It would be much more compelling if the process was interrupted by Xehanort. Aqua's worst fear realized yet again. She fails to save Ven again. Sora fails to save a friend. It could be just the thing to up the stakes.

Would also take the predictability behind the 7GoL away now that they would need to fill Ven's spot with another.
it would make sense to do that and have aqua be the one to save those two in the final battle but who would fil ven spot if that happens could maybe roxas be fill that spot?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Could be. But would he wield the X-Blade at the same time? Or a broken/incomplete form of the X-Blade?

And easy? Let me get this straight. They have to bring back a person who is trapped for more then a decade in the RoD. Wich is basically the Kingdom Hearts Hell. And Sora and Riku got their powers after they unlocked all 7 sleeping worlds. For wich they had to show Yen Sid that they could take on the Mark of Mastery Exam. For wich they defeated, Ansem, Xenmas, including everyone from Organization XIII and then they had to go to 7 sleeping worlds, unlock them AND face off again against Xehanort and his copies. And through that they finally learned how to awaken a sleeping heart. And your telling me this would be easy?

But it would be interesting to see this plot twist happening, but still, there is only 1 game left and then the saga ends. You really think they can fit all of that in 1 game? Sora saving the worlds again, saving TAV, training Lea, training Kairi. Maybe assemble the 7 PoH for the final battle (I'm not sure if that's needed, but Xehanort needs 7 Hearts of pure Light). See what happend to Eraqus in Terra's body. Have the flashbacks from Eraqus and Xehanorts past, see what happend to Luxu and MoM and how they got in contact with Xehanort (that one is speculation and could also be shown in Ux). And between all that they also have to show of the Disney Worlds. We will probably get some mini games and Gummy Missions too. Maybe even Pooh's world again. Like sure, KH3 is going to be great, but can they really fit all that in the game and then make a whole new storyline where they fail to save Ventus and they have to deal with Venitas again. After wich they have to introduce a new Keyblade Wielder to take the place of Ventus. Skuld, Emphemer, Yen Sid. That are the three I can think of from the top of my head. From wich 2 are from the past and the third is retired. It's a fun thought, but I don't they could do that in just 1 game. And I certainly don't think they way they have to save Ventus is easy. Xenmas agrees, he has been looking for that room for over a decade as well.

Yen Sid said that Ventus needed his friends to awaken again, so I always just assumed that they first had to rescue Aqua, then they had to save Terra and then they could awaken Ventus. But after DDD I guess Riku and Sora could do it too. Kinda nullifies Yen Sid's line though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back