• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Releasing January 2017 in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoFringe49

0.2 looks sooo good, the scene with the darksides was just pure hype. Also that place that turns upside down looks kinda familiar
CsOEitYVMAEKvCI.jpg
Nomura does it again, that's some amazing art.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Pfft ha, so THAT's the information that Nomura promised. Delayed. That's a shame, he made it sound like it would be something to be excited about.
I'm mad and yet I'm not. It's like I'm half expecting every game I care about to get delayed at this point, except for maybe Pokemon.

*fangirling*
EVEN DONALD AND GOOFY LOOK COOL AND GORGEOUS HERE AAAAH

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
The delay kind of makes sense tho. With XV out in November, I really doubt Square wanted another big release the next month. They want XV to be their big stocking stuffer.

stareyedprince

Mickey still looks off, but the lighting is definitely improved, and it looks like they've added some texture to the hair.

Muke

whatever
Awards
HOW MANY TRAILERS DID WE GET
WHAT IS THAT CGI
HUUUUUJUHHH CANT WATCH IT TELL MEEEE

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Box art is incredible, the delay is now forgiven.

Gimme dat collector's edition now, pls ^_^

Dark Drive

Awards
I'm in love with that Hikari remix. I neeeeed it.

Also, the CG in that trailer was brilliant. Does anyone have like, a stills gallery by any chance? I'd like to make some new graphics for my profiles.

edit: Sweet, Square Enix has made a gallery already. Edit 2: I take that back, it's only two images. I cri.

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
You're not wrong, they've fixed a lot of the lighting issues:
http://i.imgur.com/6J4vqz1.jpg
I actually think that particular screenshot still looks pretty bad, the lighting is a clear improvement but I'm still seeing action figures.

It was more the scenes with Aqua which I think were decent to good. Sleeping Ven looked good too. I dunno, I think the improvements were at least noticeable to my untrained eye this time around so I'm more hopeful. I'm just satisfied that the washed out look from before wasn't intentional.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Before I hype myself out: did this Hikari remix already exist, OR DID SE CONTACT UTADA!?!??! *ventilating*

As to the trailer: loved it! The timing and transitions were fantastic. The CGI is on point. The game looks GORGEOUS and my HDR enabled PS4!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AND DAT COVER! ~_~ Just E V E R Y T H I N G I envisioned.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Before I hype myself out: did this Hikari remix already exist, OR DID SE CONTACT UTADA!?!??! *ventilating*

As to the trailer: loved it! The timing and transitions were fantastic. The CGI is on point. The game looks GORGEOUS and my HDR enabled PS4!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AND DAT COVER! ~_~ Just E V E R Y T H I N G I envisioned.
It was specifically made for 0.2, but making a remix of a song wouldshould not require them to contact Utada.

Kaijuguy19

At least it's only a one month delay as opposed to a three month delay like FF15 or even more. All the same love the trailer and box art. Makes it more exciting to have it in hand. :D

Also I don't think 2.8 being delayed means KH3 will be a 2018 release now. I mean unlike 2.8 we still don't know when it's going to be out so even if the delay didn't happen it could still be a 2018 release. So there's still a chance for it of being a 2017 release.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
At least it's only a one month delay as opposed to a three month delay like FF15 or even more. All the same love the trailer and box art. Makes it more exciting to have it in hand. :D

Also I don't think 2.8 being delayed means KH3 will be a 2018 release now. I mean unlike 2.8 we still don't know when it's going to be out so even if the delay didn't happen it could still be a 2018 release. So there's still a chance for it of being a 2017 release.

FFXV was delayed by two months.

I don't know, I didn't quite see KH3 being released in 2017 even before the delay. I feel like we don't know anything about the game yet, so they'd kinda have to throw a bomb in our faces like "heyy guess what?! Secretly, we're already finished developing KH3, ayyylmao."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back