• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Trailer releasing 9/13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Series Director Tetsuya Nomura has just tweeted on the official KINGDOM HEARTS Twitter, telling fans they can expect the latest KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer on 9/13 at 17:00 JST (4:00 AM EDT / 1:00 AM PDT).

Translation of the tweet by goldpanner:

A slightly longer version of the newest KH2.8 trailer will be released five-ish 9/13 Japan time. The link to the vid will be posted here, I hope you watch. In this vid, there'll finally be…! And before that…! -Nomura

What do you hope to see in this trailer? Let us know!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
cross our ifnger for sklul apperance maybe we see sora in 0.2 this is the last trailer beforei t relase so i would nomura would go all out

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Some Disney characters like Mickey, Donald, Goofy or even better Maleficent would be nice. MDG landed in Daybreak Town for the third time now, there has to be reason for this.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Oh, this really sounds like we're getting something new. Maybe some 0.2 gameplay, that's honestly what I'd like to see the most at this point. There's already so much to speculate on thanks to the Chi ending, I can wait until December for more plot revelations, for now I just want to know that the game plays well. I've heard good things from basically everyone who has gotten their hands on the demo, but I really want to see more myself too!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
This is exciting! I hope that we see more stuff about Back Cover, especially to see how Skuld would look with engine they are using. Hmm, more stuff about DDD would also be nice. Maybe some cutscenes and how the game runs on 60 fps. I am a bit conflicted about 0.2. I am hoping that they show more it but if they do, I am not sure do I want to watch it since it`s a short episode and they showed quite a bit about it already a few months back. I have been avoiding stuff about it but ehh, I guess my curiosity and thirst for PS4 graphics Aqua will get the better of me. I am looking forward to see if anything has changed in 0.2 during the course of these few months.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
1am PST? Time to stay up late as always. So i can´t wait to see what the trailer has to offer.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I just want a release date. Anything else is a bonus.
well this only place they can annouce realse dates sins edecmeber is comming soon and not may covnetions are left besuds jump festa but 2.8 mitght be out before jump fiesta starts

nomura last satemnt make me wonder what does hep lan for this trailer

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Checked the time, it's 11am for me. I'll be at school, but I think I should have a break around that time, I hope the trailer is uploaded somewhere like Youtube where it can be viewed easily. Strength to all of you who are going to stay up for it!

stareyedprince

Finally, whatever is inside the footage...! Be prepared for it! @Nomura

ohh boy this trailer is gonna be a fun one isn't it

I'm conflicted on 0.2 footage. on one hand, I'd love to see more things about the RoD and possibly the other corrupted disney worlds parts, but at the same time the entire game is a couple hours long tops, so the more they show the more they spoil lol.

nevertheless I'm still excited!

hlc1988

Awards
I am going to have to try my best to NOT look for the trailer until I get home from work tomorrow. Urgh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back